MULTI 5.12.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas to everyone, in particular to the people that are doing this great job for every users here...
My respect now and forever: this great community is the consequence of their constantly efforts.

Thanks for providing such a perfect rom for all European users.

This morning I felt good Redmi Notes 2 Prime, I do not know how can still improve! and incredibly perfect this rom, absolutely the best for me. I made good use of this time, the battery seems to hold incredibly. The phone and more responsive, it seems much lighter. Thank you.
All holders of Redmi Note 2, hurry to install it! :)

Stamattina ho provato bene Redmi Note 2 Prime, non so come potra' ancora migliorare! e' incredibilmente perfetta questa rom, in assoluto la migliore per me. Ho fatto un buon uso in questa ora, la batteria sembra tenere incredibilmente. Il telefono e' piu reattivo, sembra molto piu' leggero. Grazie.
A tutti i possessori di Redmi Note 2, affrettatevi ad installarla!:)

first of all merry christmas!!! All good for my redmi 2 2014813. Just a question, I tried "mi voice" , but I did not understand how it works . I make a call with "mi voice" but a voice recorded in Chinese say something and nothing happens . Thank you

Reactions: Stefano131270
Just for information:
1. during setup at the first boot of the rom (i did a completely new flash), if I choose Italian language the system has FC at the Mi account/Find the phone/MiVoice configuration: not a big problem, restarting with English language, I completed the setup and then changed language again to Italian.

2. Whit Italian language, the weather app doesn't show hourly prediction, only in English. But the weather widget is fully working even in Italian language (not in the previous build).

Thanks again for this gift, the system is very stable, more fluid than before, battery consumption improved... A big rom for a big phone...

Merry Christmas again to all.

Merry Christmas , thanks for one more great rom

Στάλθηκε από το Mi-4c μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.