MULTI 5.12.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the best weekly build for now for Redmi Note 2 (battery and wifi especially) ??
I have 5.10.22 and battery sucks :+

I have already change langauage to english but the problemi is the same

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Io uso la lingua italiana e non mi compaiono le scritte in cinese, ma "Cerca App,Musica, Video, Libri, ecc..."
I'm using Italian language and they're not Chinese words, only in Italian...

Maybe a completely new flash?
Forse ti conviene flashare la rom da capo?

A little piano lesson with MIUI :) :

Change the dial pad touch tone to Piano: Settings>system apps>call settings>dial pad touch tones>Piano

Set volume to your device then open dial pad and type below numbers:

333 333 35123 444433 322125 333 333 35123 444433 55421

3345 5432 1123 322 3345 5432 1123 211

1155665 4433221 5544332 5544332 1155665 4433221

If others around you recognized these 3 classical melody, it does not mean you can play on piano, but you successfully did it :)

I have a problem, the MiCloud doesn't sync - its "waiting to sync" when I click "sync now" button .. I tried to set to English but it is the same ! the cloud and account work and connected ! the last sync was yesterday 24/12/2015 so it did work before installing this update 5.12.24.. and thanks for the weather app fix it works fine in this update!
(i have a redmi note 2)

Thanks For the update :) merry christmas...

--
fixed the problem! now the MiCloud is syncing and everything is ok! there was a problem with the my proxy and internet!

Thanks again for this amazing update!

2f2340893b8405a2de21c044395da969.jpg

google play icon doesn't rounded
this is bug or?

Redmi Note 2 Prime
Same here on another redmi note 2 : playstore, chrome and YouTube app have native icons, not the miui as it should, theme default, on others themes the icons come out ok.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

What's the best weekly build for now for Redmi Note 2 (battery and wifi especially) ??
I have 5.10.22 and battery sucks :+

I have 5.11.26 and I'll move the 5.12.24 tomorrow because of no reason. I like updating I guess. 5.11.26 has been the best weekly build for the redmi Note 2 for me so far. But 5.12.24 is probably not going to change much of that so I would suggest you just take the OTA 5.12.24 update that comes up whenever you have Wifi :)

I have 5.11.26 and I'll move the 5.12.24 tomorrow because of no reason. I like updating I guess. 5.11.26 has been the best weekly build for the redmi Note 2 for me so far. But 5.12.24 is probably not going to change much of that so I would suggest you just take the OTA 5.12.24 update that comes up whenever you have Wifi :)
Thank you

Google apps bugged in this release on Redmi 1 .... downloaded it here from this thread list but it feels like a Chinese rom, not localized for EU. (it does support english though but nothing else, google apps are bugged, can not be reinstalled & flashed).

Google apps bugged in this release on Redmi 1 .... downloaded it here from this thread list but it feels like a Chinese rom, not localized for EU. (it does support english though but nothing else, google apps are bugged, can not be reinstalled & flashed).
What doesn't work with gapps?

~Tapatalk Mi4W~

I point out my not satisfaction whenever I want I'm a buy user and I must have my flagship updated stop

I urge you to buy a Samsung, or an Iphone..and then go to their forum and tell them that you are a buyer....

Please post here their response... if it's XD or LOOL or WHAT A JOKE, please don't come here to cry.

Moral: it's the same everywhere.. if you are a buyer you can take your product and with lubricant you can put it where sun is not shinnying.

So make the most of it.. enjoy life and forghet the Android upgrades...not always LATEST means BETTER.

Dear developers, please look, is it possible to do something with the horribly slow and jumpy animation when you lock/unlock the phone. This problem exists only on Redmi 2 with the first of the December firmware. Thanks in advance.

P. S. Sorry for my bad English, I from Russia. :)

Reactions: Stefano131270
Dear developers, please look, is it possible to do something with the horribly slow and jumpy animation when you lock/unlock the phone. This problem exists only on Redmi 2 with the first of the December firmware. Thanks in advance.

P. S. Sorry for my bad English, I from Russia. :)
Set faster animation speed in Developers settings...

~Tapatalk Mi4W~

Hi all,
again thanks to all devs for this release. I know chinese devs were not supposed to have a break because of Christmas, but you guys really made us an unexpected Christmas gift releasing this rom with no delay at all. Wish you all the best!

I flashed it on my Mi-4c Prime yesterday. While on TWRP I made a mistake: instead of wiping just dalvik&cache I made a factory reset (wipe dalvik, cache and data). Oh well no big deal, at least I had a fresh clean install (anyways it's good to make a factory reset once in a while).

During the first boot I had the infamous MiCloud FC. Again no big deal: set language to english, configure the phone and back to my language (italian). All MiCloud services works fine, as expected.

Weather app works fine, and located automatically my city in no time and with no mistakes (I used to have the "Napo" instead of "Napoli" glitch, but now it's gone). So bad the app lacks the graphics and the infos of the old version... but I don't use it, so no big deal.

The search function (swipe up) works fine, it has a button for web search, and it has no chinese characters at all. Last rom already fixed this issue, but I guess a factory reset would help those guys experiencing this bug now.

Advanced clean also shows no chinese characters (it never did, but I read some users had this sort of bug).

Daily lockscreen is back, yay for that!

For the guys concerned about benchmarks, Antutu6 scored more than 67000 with this rom, higher than with previous roms.

About battery life... seems there is no drain, I cannot say if it lasts longer but for sure it doesn't last less (I use the phone in "high performance" mode with wifi/lte, bluetooth and gps always on, and I'm satisfied with battery life so far).

So far, so good!
Merry Christmas to everyone, long live this community!

Reactions: Pitch
I urge you to buy a Samsung, or an Iphone..and then go to their forum and tell them that you are a buyer....

Please post here their response... if it's XD or LOOL or WHAT A JOKE, please don't come here to cry.

Moral: it's the same everywhere.. if you are a buyer you can take your product and with lubricant you can put it where sun is not shinnying.

So make the most of it.. enjoy life and forghet the Android upgrades...not always LATEST means BETTER.

Or buy Zuk, produced with CyanogenMod

Hi guys... But... Where is lockscreen dialer shortcut?
There isn't icon too (only camera icon)

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.