MULTI 5.12.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my case biggest battery eaters are viber and push exchange work emails.
Other than that, I'm more than happy, 4 hrs of sot with heavy usage. And only second charge. Hope that become better. By the way, I did downclocked cpu to 1,1. No difference, I'm not a gamer:)
4g, bt all the time.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2

Reactions: Wolfi70
Hi, I have a redmi note 2 prime and Rom 5.12.24.
I found that if I call 118 (Information and referral) the phone redirect me to 112, that in Iran it's not the correct number (it's Red Crescent)...

with a phone of my friend it works as usual(118 to 118 and 112 to 112)...

Thanks

You can't judge battery life untill you do few discharge/charge cycles.

I'm so happy with my battery as you can see in ss. I used my phone on wifi 90% of the time, browsing, messaging, youtube, etc... Semi-light use since I didn't play any games.

What i don't like is bttery heating when using phone 3G/4G. But it's the same on every ROM i tried so far, miui or aosp, makes no difference.

Weather app works fine, updates and changes location normally, only lacking hourly forecast.
View attachment 10971

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 2 koristeći Tapatalk

Hallo Polsano, have any of you battery ... miraculous, I do not have these results. The cycles of charge and discharge must be made when the phone and 'again and then not have to, just get about the battery, charge it at the right time and if you have time completely. The processor that heats up, this is normal, but if you go to see the comparisons, X10 and one that warms less. However you have good results.

Ciao Polsano, qualcuno di voi ha delle batterie... miracolose, io non ho questi risultati. I cicli di carica e scarica vanno fatti quando il telefono e' nuovo poi non e' necessario, basta avere riguardo della batteria, caricarla al momento giusto e se si ha tempo completamente. Il processore che scalda, questo e normale, ma se vai a vedere i confronti, X10 e' uno di quelli che scalda meno. Comunque hai degli ottimi risultati.

Redmi Note 2 Prime

CPU heating is not the problem, battery is.

It's not normal or good for battery to get 40 deg celsius, even higher, just with light-moderate use of phone. Higher temperatures shorten overall battery life. That's what I don't like about this phone.

Then again, replacement battery is very cheap, plus you can swap it in 5 seconds....

But still, I'd be a little happier if it doesen't heat up that much.

CPU heating is not the problem, battery is.

It's not normal or good for battery to get 40 deg celsius, even higher, just with light-moderate use of phone. Higher temperatures shorten overall battery life. That's what I don't like about this phone.

Then again, replacement battery is very cheap, plus you can swap it in 5 seconds....

But still, I'd be a little happier if it doesen't heat up that much.

I had Samsung S4, the phone profile color as peeling off the heat, and also the phone 'also slightly curved, ... but not because I put it in my pocket ... but for warmth. I solved the problem by changing only the Rom. I find that Xiaomi is very fresh ... more

My lcsh92_wet_jb9 after flash rom(5.12.24),battery drop to 1% after entry recovery mode or replace a fully charge battery.
(Sorry for my bad english)

Hi,
about a half an hour I refreshed the weather and the hourly forecast appeared in Hungarian language. So, it works fine.
Thanks! :)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
Screenshot_2015-12-28-11-21-16_com.miui.weather2.png

Last edited:
Hi I have a redmi note 2 prime with ROM 5.12.24 and use 3 mailboxes with IMAP server accounts. If I swipe left on an email to delete it, the mail is deleted, but when synched it come back.

I do not have this with other phone like Samsung S5 or PC or Tablet.

Is this a bug? I have to use IMAP accounts, because these are synched with other devices like PC or tablet too.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 2

Bluetooth headset is not added to trusted devices. Gapps problem? Writing it because on aosp and cm12.1 with open gapps my Nokia headset is added properly. And in setup wizard there's no possibility to automatically add Google play apps I used before. Again, on aosp and cm this option works properly.
Regards.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2

I have the Mi4i and the situation is, when one of my contacts call me, it's not showing its photo.
It never did on previous release and its doing it also in the new release.
Is this ome kind of option I have to activate or its a bug?

Hi I have a redmi note 2 prime with ROM 5.12.24 and use 3 mailboxes with IMAP server accounts. If I swipe left on an email to delete it, the mail is deleted, but when synched it come back.

Is this a bug? I have to use IMAP accounts, because these are synched with other devices like PC or tablet too.
I had problems with Miui mail app too, now I use MyMail (red icon). Zero problems.

Found something.

YouTube app crashes when i tap upload video.

Tried clearing cache and data, reinstall app and it still fc when i tap on upload.

Not sure if this was present before, because i don't upload to youtube, found this by accident . I'm not sure if it's youtube app issue since wife's mi3 can upload to youtube

This morning I felt good Redmi Notes 2 Prime, I do not know how can still improve! and incredibly perfect this rom, absolutely the best for me. I made good use of this time, the battery seems to hold incredibly. The phone and more responsive, it seems much lighter. Thank you.
All holders of Redmi Note 2, hurry to install it! :)

Stamattina ho provato bene Redmi Note 2 Prime, non so come potra' ancora migliorare! e' incredibilmente perfetta questa rom, in assoluto la migliore per me. Ho fatto un buon uso in questa ora, la batteria sembra tenere incredibilmente. Il telefono e' piu reattivo, sembra molto piu' leggero. Grazie.
A tutti i possessori di Redmi Note 2, affrettatevi ad installarla!:)

Dude I follow you.. I wait your feedback..LOL

Reactions: Stefano131270
This Hermes Rom is very stable. Wifi ok Network ok 4G increase perfomance. I must test battery for two days.
For a moment this is another good Rom for my REDMI note 2
Battery cycle is very short these two days with this rom...

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Reactions: MatrixLinux
Heeeeelp!!! :'-(

java.util.UnknownFormatConversionException: Conversion: д
at java.util.Formatter$FormatToken.unknownFormatConversionException(Formatter.java:1399)
at java.util.Formatter$FormatToken.checkFlags(Formatter.java:1336)
at java.util.Formatter.transform(Formatter.java:1442)
at java.util.Formatter.doFormat(Formatter.java:1081)
at java.util.Formatter.format(Formatter.java:1042)
at java.util.Formatter.format(Formatter.java:1011)
at java.lang.String.format(String.java:1803)
at android.content.res.Resources.getString(Resources.java:441)
at com.android.providers.downloads.service.e.b(Unknown Source)
at com.android.providers.downloads.service.e.a(Unknown Source)
at com.android.providers.downloads.service.DownloadService.bP(Unknown Source)
at com.android.providers.downloads.service.DownloadService.c(Unknown Source)
at com.android.providers.downloads.service.h.handleMessage(Unknown Source)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:107)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:194)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:61)

there is no dev support for Mi4?
No dev support for MI4?? In a month you have Windows 10 and news about official Android M for your device :) I believe that is more than enough don't you? :)

Enviado do meu MI 2S através de Tapatalk

Reactions: muadib77
I have the Mi4i and the situation is, when one of my contacts call me, it's not showing its photo.
It never did on previous release and its doing it also in the new release.
Is this ome kind of option I have to activate or its a bug?
Only shows photo if you select the photo from within Miui. If it's the google contact photo it won't show

Enviado do meu MI 2S através de Tapatalk

Reactions: pjovp
You can usually fix that by wiping Cache/Dalvik Cache.

Usually yes and I did that but this is beyond that. This problem is with Chinese roms as they have blocked google in China.
It seems that last friday's release for redmi 1 is not localized for europe but standard international english & chinese rom so that is why I have these problems. I guess I will have to wait for some new fixed release or go back to miui6 release that worked great.

Status
Not open for further replies.