MULTI 5.12.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
My battery backup on current rom is quite well, I'm satisfied.
2h13min sot, 1h23min talk time, 4g, bt all the time, 53% left.
Balanced mode, downclock to 1,1GHz.
Prime.
29a9894cf30fdd570b8e6ba9add6dba9.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 2

Last edited:
Ciao ho il redmi 2 2014813
Hi i have the redmi 2 2014813

Inviato dal mio xiaomi redmi 2 2gb utilizzando Tapatalk

Dear Angelo76 controll in SOUND if you have choose a sound file for notifications then you control Level sound. If it is all OK .. you try to activate VIBRATION.

Carissimo Angelo76 controllo in SUONI se hai scelto un file sonoro per le notifiche poi controlla il livello del volume . Se tutto ok prova ad attivare la VIBRAZIONE

Reactions: Stefano131270
Dear Angelo76 controll in SOUND if you have choose a sound file for notifications then you control Level sound. If it is all OK .. you try to activate VIBRATION.

Carissimo Angelo76 controllo in SUONI se hai scelto un file sonoro per le notifiche poi controlla il livello del volume . Se tutto ok prova ad attivare la VIBRAZIONE
Purtroppo è tutto ok con volumi ed altro. Con la precedente versione funzionava, con questa no
With previous rom Was all ok. With 5.12.24 there is this bug

Inviato dal mio xiaomi redmi 2 2gb utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi. The multi stable rom for mi4c is bugged. Have problems with download speed and in alarms. Will you translate the latest one available officially?

V7.0.16.0.LXKCNCI (MIUI7)

Thanks

Not related to the ROM. Is anybody here in UK having issues with 3g H+ internet speed/reception (mi3w). I had the issue always for about two years now. I get no internet or very slow internet where somebody else on the same network get better speeds. I tried checking the bands and couldn't pinpoint anything. I use the virgon network currently. Maybe there is a way to update files related to band support I dont know. I tried researching into it and there seems to be no apps that tell you what bands your phone support. Just tells what bands are you using currently. Could someone point me toward the right direction as I feel I am quite able to follow this kind of technical stuff just need the right direction! Thanks.

found a solution for the bluetooth earphone problem i noticed here
http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/5-12-17.29180/page-15#post-265991
fix : i unpaired the bluetooth earphone, switched to english, reboot phone, pair&connect earphone
earphone is working fine and include the "switch" icon during phone calls

now i put the phone back to french, the bluetooth earphone is still working fine, even if unpaired/paired again

it seems there is some first time bluetooth initialization failing in french language

Reactions: muadib77
Hi,

after update I have a really messed up situation with contacts.

They have multiplied ( I know seems to have 15200 contatacts), all duplicated multiple times.
Also I do not have anyore the Contact -> settings. Yep, in contacts there is no more the settings possibility....

Also, I know see Mi Voice....

Can you plese help me fixing the situation? I cannot even completely clear the contact list to have them synked back from google..

Reinstalled MIUI, removed all contacts from Settings -> System app -> contacts -> delete app data
Sync with google

All ok now

Thank you for the info.
In my Redmi 1 this was not an issue......

Wrong.
I have Google contact photo and appears.
I just have to go to the contact, and enter the contact to update the photo from the small circle to full card.

GContact.png

Screenshot_2015-12-30-12-21-22_com.android.contacts.png

Problem.. On Mi4c when I make first installation... activating the Miui account it stops working and doesn't make me go on to configure the phone.. why?

Status
Not open for further replies.