MULTI 5.12.31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great! Thanks.
I have question.
You release two cancro versions? For mi3/4w and other for mi4lte?
New Cancro roms is have script to merging partitions?
no merging partitions as its still on 4.4.. and no special LTE version.. its for China Telecom branded only..

Hi.
Is the microfone bug fix for the redmi note 2 ?

Sometimes the second microphone is used during normal calls, and the person on the other side can't ear me well.
It appears to happen after filming with phone on horizontal.
If filming again in vertical the microphone returns to normal..

Thanks and best regards

Stable for Libra, leo, virgo rebuilt due to camera issue..
Stable for hermes released
Cancro later today..!
Thanks for that, I just found WIFI has an issue too. It's connected but not. In WIFI details it shows the ip info but it's greyed out in the selection menu and doesnt show in the status bar. Forgetting the network enables to connect and show as connected but still doesn't work. Mobile data works fine.

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

no merging partitions as its still on 4.4.. and no special LTE version.. its for China Telecom branded only..

I have MI4 LTE-CU version.

I can download standard cancro version to this phone ? as always ?

If I want to download fastboot (miflash) rom first. Which version I must choose? Mi4LTE-CT or MI4W ?

[7.1 stable] Error in the installation of mi4i, error message in my cloud installation and returns back (loop)

I have MI4 LTE-CU version.

I can download standard cancro version to this phone ? as always ?

If I want to download fastboot (miflash) rom first. Which version I must choose? Mi4LTE-CT or MI4W ?
yea cancro version...

Just following up on WIFI connectivity issue mentioned before. Seems it was an odd conflict with the laptop on the same network. It hasn't had this issue before but has resolved itself after a second restart.

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
With MIUII 7.1 stable version the camera app of Xiaomi crash immediately with Xiaomi Mi Note 64GB!!!
Please fix it asap!!!!

Sometimes people here are invisible, education author is a shame, but we must keep quiet because we like the .eu roms. Regards.

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE LTE mediante Tapatalk

Hi and thanks for the stable releases !!
Will test hermes and Dior.

How many time lapse between 2 stable releases please?

I cannot flash it by updater app. I have error message in 90% - "update error. check md5, redownload etc."
I download from mirror and have issue too.
download again.. should be ok now...

I redownloaded 423MB file. Have the same error.
I install this rom from updater. I have now 5.12.4 version. Maybe cannot flash from dev rom?
Same error, install it from recovery and it's ok

Error for me in sms app, crash. Can't open it...
Mi4 7.1.3.0

How can I root the stable 7.1 for Mi4i?

The same method I used to root the oficial stable, males xiaomi ROM very unstable with constant FC'c, framework errors, apps not starting etc

@ingbrzy , @Acid and whoever else is helping produce these firmwares: thanks again for your (stable) firmware releases! :)

I hope that the hennesy stable will be included too!

Reactions: feds64
Status
Not open for further replies.