MULTI 5.12.31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Security app deep clean page still has chinese/english translations with italian package on HM2014813.

Inviato dal mio 2014813 utilizzando Tapatalk
Report in italian translation repo so they can correct that

Hermes, Redmi Note 2, after this update, the GPS lost the signal and need 20 or more minutes to works!

And what are real advantages of stable ROM? Pls explain cause i don't quite understand desire for stable ROM
They lack some features found in weekly ROM's. They have little less bugs, but not bug-less.
And i really mean this since i've tried several stable ROM's

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 2 koristeći Tapatalk

And what are real advantages of stable ROM? Pls explain cause i don't quite understand desire for stable ROM
They lack some features found in weekly ROM's. They have little less bugs, but not bug-less.
And i really mean this since i've tried several stable ROM's
I might switch to stable ROM because my banking app does not work in the dev ROM (complains it's rooted). Dev ROMs are a bit unstable, meaning that some features come and go each week (like vibration settings, daily lock screens, some features in weather app) and then battery consumption is uneven between ROMs and they are less tested, meaning there is higher chance of bugs.

How to install Global Stable Rom on twrp?

Please help me !!!

I want to change Unoffical Dev rom to Global stable rom.

How to install Global Stable Rom on twrp?

Please help me !!!

I want to change Unoffical Dev rom to Global stable rom.
Just installare it via Midland, and do all wipes, it is necessary when switching from dev rom to stable and viceversa

Inviato dal mio K010 utilizzando Tapatalk

Well the biggest for me is this: a stable firmware for the oldie (but goldie) 1st gen Redmi Note MTK!

Looking forward for these stable versions fellas!!!

After updating my Mi4c to 5.12.31:
- Google Search app was removed from the phone
- WPS Office app was removed from the phone
- Constantly getting a reminder to sync Mi Cloud

Nevertheless great rom and great battery time! :)

Reactions: grivam
Hello

I own a Redmi 2 Pro. Creating Portable hotspot did never worked for me, no matter how hard i tried.
After i turned it on, the other device (pc or another device) can connect to hotspot but no internet!!
Did anyone face this problem also??
It also not working on redmi 1s of my wife

Hello

I own a Redmi 2 Pro. Creating Portable hotspot did never worked for me, no matter how hard i tried.
After i turned it on, the other device (pc or another device) can connect to hotspot but no internet!!
Did anyone face this problem also??
It also not working on redmi 1s of my wife
Did exactly what is described in the first post here:
http://en.miui.com/thread-46859-1-1.html

Didn't work the first time, so I forgot about it, but later I found someone to who it worked, so I repeated it, and it worked.

I have working hotspot since that, many months ago.
Read it carefully and apply that.

Sent from my Redmi 2 (2014813) using Tapatalk

After trying stable I have returned to weaklies. You ask why? Search and sim toolkit with mobile signature.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Just manually updated 7.1 stable on my mi4c. Looks great so far. Thanks a bunch!!

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.