MULTI 5.2.27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone having problem whit the game Limbo? Mine just fc's. This is nothing new, didn't work whit the 3 last updates.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Guys,

I have just noticed the WiFi display is working perfectly in this release! Just try it and you will see! This fix has not mentioned in changelog preview, I don't know why but thanks anyway!

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Last edited:
It's back to 5.1.23 Cancro again. I tested YouTube on the browser again, and it's still not working in this latest update. I don't know what Xiaomi are prioritising and if there will ever be a working and stable V6 ROM.
Gosh.. why dont you use Chrome or dedicated YouTube app?

WiDi was already working on the ROM from 3 weeks ago ;)

What you see in this movie is a video I recorded with my Redmi 2. I displayed it via my Redmi 2 to my Xiaomi Mibox Pro.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

(check the video via Chrome or Youtube ;))

Gosh.. why dont you use Chrome or dedicated YouTube app?
Because it's something that used to work, should work, and still doesn't. It is also indicative that maybe Xiaomi is not concentrating on other potentially broken things, and getting the functionality back to V5. I do have Firefox as well, but I'm waiting for the browser to get back to the same functuality as it had in V5, eg. being able to organise bookmarks; as also the music program. If Xiaomi are going to put their 'own' programs in, they should make them functional.

'A job worth doing is worth doing well.'

Hello, I have a doubt about the notifications. In the application whatsapp notification messages contracted out, is there any way that the notification comes deployed? Thanks

I am happy with all the rom updates (Dior) so far.... Thanks. Just want to know if the developers are thinking about the Lollipop version of Miui 6?

Reactions: thinhta85
It's back to 5.1.23 Cancro again. I tested YouTube on the browser again, and it's still not working in this latest update. I don't know what Xiaomi are prioritising and if there will ever be a working and stable V6 ROM.

No issues with Youtube or browser here. Mi3W

I think it's fixed. Haven't seen it since I flashed yesteday.
[quote uid=117077 name="Marco S" post=241313]Any confirmation if the launcher reloading bug is solved?[/quote]

Looking good on mine too
Haven't seen it since this morning

I use a Mi3W, miui v.6 release 5.2.27. Since previous version I experience heavy battery drain. I did wipe cache a few times but no changes. I enclose a snapshot of battery consumption

Inviato dal mio MI 3W utilizzando Tapatalk
ba26dd6224500c388f0a5dcdc0ad97aa.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys...i've a a problem with the last release (Mi2S).The phone crashes and the "error message" is 'the process com.android.systemui is interrupted. The Mi2s is inoperative....please help

Hey guys...i've a a problem with the last release (Mi2S).The phone crashes and the "error message" is 'the process com.android.systemui is interrupted. The Mi2s is inoperative....please help
Seems to be a problem with "italian" language. Translation bug. Change your language to english and your systemui FC is gone !

Has been solved the issue about the phone that stucks,screen black and then returned by itself on the lockscreen?

I have the same problem in an mi4w and mi3w both whit clean instalation and spanish language i hope fix this problem, mi version 5.2.13 grettings.

No issues with Youtube or browser here. Mi3W
I install the latest ROM update and try and play a YouTube clip, and it doesn't work. I go back to the earlier version, and it works. I'm not doing anything extra.

boot your phone
connect with usb
open command prompt "cmd"
type
-> adb shell
-> su
-> setprop persist.sys.language en
-> reboot

This latest rom version I find it to be very OK. Tested out YouTube and there's NO PROBLEM at all. Mine is Redmi Note 4G.

[quote uid=117077 name="Marco S" post=241313]Any confirmation if the launcher reloading bug is solved?

Looking good on mine too
Haven't seen it since this morning[/quote]

Just installed the update but on my Mi2S I still have the reloading launcher bug :-(
Hope the developers will pay some serious attention to this bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.