MULTI 5.3.27

Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue with baterry profile continue on Redmi 2. The message continue to appear - "The process is stopped". How can I fix that issue?

Hello
I don't have mi browser :( it's normal?

didn't install latest release yet, but if i remember right ingbrzy in an old post said they were going to remove it and place chrome instead.
but it should be still available as apk for manual install. look in the zip for it

didn't install latest release yet, but if i remember right ingbrzy in an old post said they were going to remove it and place chrome instead.
but it should be still available as apk for manual install. look in the zip for it

Ha ok thank you moly82

Noticed a bug in lock screen (with PIN)
Swipe right (Dialer shortcut) then press back to return to 'main' lockscreen. Need to turn screen off and back on to work again

btw.. installed latest release on my mi3w with full wipe.. i still have stock browser and not chrome.. are you sure you don't have it??
So does that mean if I upgrade from v5.3.13 (with stock browser) to v3.3.27 I shall still have the stock browser, or will Chrome replace it?
[I do not want Chrome, and I do not want to lose all of my bookmarks. (I have Mi-3W)]

btw.. installed latest release on my mi3w with full wipe.. i still have stock browser and not chrome.. are you sure you don't have it??

Just updated on Mi3W. Could confirm, there is a stock browser, even more, now it could play youtube movies again.
No crashes on battery usage, but no sound on apps uninstall animation.
Really good release. Thank You, team!

So does that mean if I upgrade from v5.3.13 (with stock browser) to v3.3.27 I shall still have the stock browser, or will Chrome replace it?
[I do not want Chrome, and I do not want to lose all of my bookmarks. (I have Mi-3W)]

You will have stock browser with all bookmarks.
But You should backup all data ( just in case :))

You will have stock browser with all bookmarks.
But You should backup all data ( just in case :))
Thanks.
I back up my data - twice a week with Titanium Backup, and once (Friday morning) with the stock backup program.
My concern was that if the stock browser was replaced by Chrome, the corresponding stock browser backup data might not show up (on either backup).

Hello, I have a problem, My screen is black when I dial to someone, after a call, I can not see any button on screen to end the call, I have to wait the other end call :(
Anyone have a same problem with me, I'm using Mi2.
Thanks a lot for reading my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.