MULTI 5.3.27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open the dialer and enter:
*#*#64663#*#*
Select proximity sensor and calibrate.
If it will not help then it will be hardware issue at you that caused by damage when you dropped down your phone.
Temporary solution is switch proximity sensor during a call disabled within call settings.

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6
Hi, thanks for your reply, I tried to calibrate and fail. It still didnt work. How can I disable sensor during call? Please help? :(

Hi, thanks for your reply, I tried to calibrate and fail. It still didnt work. How can I disable sensor during call? Please help? :(
Settings > System Apps: Call Settings > Incoming Call Settings > Proximity sensor > switch to disable

And the screen will not switch off during calls anymore.

Maybe found a bug. I use Italian language and when I use maps, application talks to me using a mix of Italian and English... For example when it has to tell me to go right, it uses some English expression... Someone have the same bug?
It's a maps bug, not miui related

When I installed the previous release a week ago, the stock internet browser disappeared. No big deal because I can always use Chrome or Firefox. However today I updated to the newest release and the stock browser returned. Is there any reason for this?

When I installed the previous release a week ago, the stock internet browser disappeared. No big deal because I can always use Chrome or Firefox. However today I updated to the newest release and the stock browser returned. Is there any reason for this?
You changed our minds...

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: StrangeOrange
You changed our minds...

~Tapatalk~
Well I am sure I didn't do much to change your minds, I like that I have the option to download to the SD card, Firefox and Chrome wont give me that option. However I like how I can sync stuff like passwords and bookmarks when I use Firefox or Chrome, I can't do that with the stock browser.

Well I am sure I didn't do much to change your minds, I like that I have the option to download to the SD card, Firefox and Chrome wont give me that option. However I like how I can sync stuff like passwords and bookmarks when I use Firefox or Chrome, I can't do that with the stock browser.
You have option to use any browser as you want, moreover you can uninstal stock browser if you want. Everything is optional!

I have just checked for your request and same issue on my Mi2S.
IMO it is not a big deal. I have not noticed this bug so far, but it is existing undoubtedly!

Last edited:
I have just checked and same issue on my Mi2S.
IMO it is not a big deal. I have not noticed this big so far, but it is existing undoubtedly!

I agree.. It's just a small bug with no harm at all.. But I thought that was the idea of such forums.. To refine MIUI

You have option to use any browser as you want, moreover you can uninstal stock browser if you want. Everything is optional!

Thank you for including the stock browser as well. Regards

After the cache wipe I can't access the data via USB. I'm on Ubuntu and get "Unable to open MTP device". Has anybody encountered this?
Strange stuff. "adb devices" show my phone and I can access "Photos" folder when I switch to it on the phone, but the Files mode just won't work.

Thanks for this update. Anybody have also issues with the Google Search App? I got a fc when I open it. A reboot doesn't help.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.