MULTI 5.4.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some calls are shown as "unknown" while the caller's name is mentioned in the telephone book, also some calls are not displayed.

EDIT: MI2S Lollipop

Reactions: Slava
Some calls are shown as "unknown" while the caller's name is mentioned in the telephone book, also some calls are not displayed.

I cannot confirm it. It works fine for me.

Has anyone else with mi2s having not so great photos on camera?

I dont think the MIUI v6 camera app for mi2s is 'finished' yet. There are not enough manual controls, no scene modes, and just generally half-baked tbh. I would love to hear if any of you guys recommend camera app replacement suggestions!

Mi2s.. From 5.4.3 to 5.4.10 , problem with call log: every call i do is recorded as unknown number, even if i select a call from my contact list.. And then i don't find any call record
I cannot confirm it. It works fine for me.
I confirm it too. I have just updated to 5.4.10. I have this issue since 5.4.2. No problem when someone of my contacts calls me. But if I call back the dialer shows me the exact person that I am calling that very moment (name, number, contact photo, duration of call-OK). When I hang up the dialer shows me in "Recents" that I have called an "Unknown number".
This happens every time when the person I am calling to answers the call (Outgoing calls).
But it does not happen if the call is rejected or the other person does not answer at all and I hang up. And it does not happen in Incoming calls.
I have flashed a second time the way @graw2 stated it last week here: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/5-4-3.27411/page-4#post-243581 and after the update to 5.4.10 the problem is still present for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slava
I confirm it too. I have just updated to 5.4.10. I have this issue since 5.4.2. No problem when someone of my contacts calls me. But if I call back the dialer shows me the exact person that I am calling that very moment (name, number, contact photo, duration of call-OK). When I hang up the dialer shows me in "Recents" that I have called an "Unknown number".
This happens every time when the person I am calling to answers the call (Outgoing calls).
But it does not happen if the call is rejected or the other person does not answer at all and I hang up. And it does not happen in Incoming calls.
I have flashed a second time the way @graw2 stated it last week here: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/5-4-3.27411/page-4#post-243581 and after the update to 5.4.10 the problem is still present for me.
I have just tested based on your notice but I can say it is working for me without any issue. I have no any unknown number in call log including incoming, outgoing, rejected or unanswered calls. Even if the number what I have dialed is not in my contact list. In this case the phone number is displayed only of course.
I am using the phone with Hungarian system language, and no one has reported this bug from Hungary yet. (maybe different system language is the reason for different behavior)

Sent from Xiaomi Mi2S [MIUIv6-5.0] using Tapatalk

I have just tested based on your notice but I can say it is working for me without any issue. I have no any unknown number in call log including incoming, outgoing, rejected or unanswered calls. Even if the number what I have dialed is not in my contact list. In this case the phone number is displayed only of course.
I am using the phone with Hungarian system language, and no one has reported this bug from Hungary yet. (maybe different system language is the reason for different behavior)

I'm using french language.

I am using English, I will try Bulgarian.

Изпратено от моя XiaoMi MI2S през Tapatalk

Reactions: graw2
Please try with English language and check issue again

I went to English language and I just called 2 peoples that are in my phone book, 1 is shown on the call list, the other one is shown as unknown.

I went to English language and I just called 2 peoples that are in my phone book, 1 is shown on the call list, the other one is shown as unknown.
I keep my contacts in Google account (I am using it only) what is synced with my phone and all of my contacts are saved in international format: +country code and phone number

Please try, just an idea...

I keep my contacts in Google account (I am using it only) what is synced with my phone and all of my contacts are saved in international format: +country code and phone number

Me too...

Redmi 1s I have some problems with some WiFi. A connection that I used with 5 doesnt work anymore. It connects but AFTER some seconds it disconnettere.

Me too...
I made full wipe after install 5.4.10 and I didn't use backup & restore feature, and I have no CWM recovery installed.
Should be some difference what causes this issue...

Yes, but 5.4.10 has changed a lot! You can read on first post of this topic already, full wipe strongly recommended.

Okéééééééééééé, now that you tell me I see it. I'll do it tomorrow if I get time enough.
Thanks graw2 for your patience.

Me, too.

I made full wipe after install 5.4.10 and I didn't use backup & restore feature, and I have no CWM recovery installed.
Should be some difference what causes this issue...

I will try a full wipe tomorrow and give a feedback afterwards.

Изпратено от моя XiaoMi MI2S през Tapatalk

Is it possible to use TWRP instead of Mi Recovery?
Every time I install TWRP, it gets erase by Mi Recovery when I reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.