MULTI 5.4.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will see! I just came back.... :)

Sent from Xiaomi Mi2S [MIUIv6-5.0] using Tapatalk

Drawback is that since 5.4.24 custom recoveries are not longer booting, the workaround from 2 weeks back no longer works.

The MIUI developers have changed the bootloader again ...............

Drawback is that since 5.4.24 custom recoveries are not longer booting, the workaround from 2 weeks back no longer works.

The MIUI developers have changed the bootloader again ...............
I cannot confirm it because I am not using custom recovery. Anyway, you cannot see any suggestion by developers in this thread where you can read install custom recovery anytime....

I do not understand why they prefer flashing lights when receiving call, rather than correct the USSD problem that has already been reported by many people since version 5.4.10 ...

Ok. Thank you very much for the quick response, which means amending the official ROM and not have to include all the improvements of the official ROM, right?

Greeting from Spain.
what is not included?

~Tapatalk~

what is not included?

~Tapatalk~
Guess this is the one
[Music]

Added "Personal" module to recommend songs based on music you like

The only thing I could see on the original changelog and yours..

EDIT: Never mind, saw that this was in your changelog too. Don't know what he ment.

No any crash here. ROM is pretty good, smooth and fast as hell!

Hi graw2,
All called contact appears as unknown in the dialer, despite the "deactivate-activate" led notification advice. Is this fixed ?

E-mail app crash ! :( with this release on my MI4 WCDMA. when i'm in the e-mail app settings and i click on the adress to access to the settings, the app crash.

Hi graw2,
All called contact appears as unknown in the dialer, despite the "deactivate-activate" led notification advice. Is this fixed ?
Unknown called contact issue:
I cannot confirm it for you because I have never had this issue

Notification issue:
This problem still exists only if you firstly install MIUIv6-L but you have to do only once: disable and re-enable the notification light of calls and dialer
This issue only comes up again if you change system language to any other.
In my case it means if I change language from Hungarian to English then I will lost the notifications for missed calls.

E-mail app crash ! :( with this release on my MI4 WCDMA. when i'm in the e-mail app settings and i click on the adress to access to the settings, the app crash.
post log here.. which language are you using..?

Status
Not open for further replies.