MULTI 5.4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a few Versions now I get notified about setting a data usage limit. i have done so already, but the noification still pops up almost every day. when I tip on the icon it opens a screen for the data management but it immediately closes again. no fc, more like sliding away to the side almost instantly.

any suggestions? (mi3, english)
Have the same thing, not a big deal, but it's there.

[Quote = "krassiy, posta: 243.578, membro: 91181"] Ho semplicemente provato. Sono scomparsi dopo l'aggiornamento di Google Play servizi (anche Google quadro servizi, Gestione account Google, il programma di installazione di Google Partner) e Google Keyboard. [/ Quote]

hi krassiy,
it works good? can i upgrade? i want to stay away from problems :)
Hi, @gianluigi84,
No problem when someone of my contacts calls me. But if I call back the dialer shows me the exact person that I am calling that very moment (name, number, contact photo, duration of call-OK). When I hang up the dialer shows me in "Recents" that I have called an "Unknown number".

New problem I use HERE navigation apk. After latest 5.4.2 lollipop apk as erased HERE apk. I am unable to re-install it I got error - 505?
6d9dea86e76f1391e12d1ca768b2bebe.jpg

The same problem. I have a HERE 1.1 apk and it cannot be installed.

Maybe I should try @graw2`s method described on page 4. http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/5-4-3.27411/page-4#post-243581

I using rom stable global 6.4.2.0 then i install rom multilang 5.4.3 (wipe all data)
But bug gapps
Help me

Try to search for a google installet. Apk in the internet
Download it and copy it in SD card or phone and then install it.
Then u can download all gapps.

How can I Root my Mi2s phone again after update to Lolipop? Titanium backup is no t working...
I have permissions activated on Security apk as allways..

How can I Root my Mi2s phone again afther update to Lolipop? Titanium backup is no t working...
Just give root permission for required app in security settings. That's all!

Sent from Mi2S / MIUIv6-5.0 using Tapatalk

Hii i have Xiaomi mi2s the lollipop version how can i Downgrade the to the last week kitkat , I have so many bags and I want to wait, for other versions

Hii i have Xiaomi mi2s the lollipop version how can i Downgrade the to the last week kitkat , I have so many bags and I want to wait, for other versions
Officially: Fastboot ROM + Miflash tool
You cannot install back simply via updater app because you will stuck at boot screen

Officially: Fastboot ROM + Miflash tool
You cannot install back simply via updater app because you will stuck at boot screen

I try to back with updater and it is stuck at the boot and after that ITS JUST BACK AND I INSTALL again the lollipop and it's work but is it very slow, if I do dit with mi flash tool I need to wipe my data or ? it's back

I try to back with updater and it is stuck at the boot and after that ITS JUST BACK AND I INSTALL again the lollipop and it's work but is it very slow, if I do dit with mi flash tool I need to wipe my data or ? it's back
MiFlash with choice of all_wipe.bat script will wipe everything from your device

MiFlash with choice of all_wipe.bat script will wipe everything from your device

What do you suggest, now I fix the force close keyboard with apk and google serveries apk and it's work now, but the phone work just little slowly then the kitkat, Waite for the next version or downgrade ?

What do you suggest, now I fix the force close keyboard with apk and google serveries apk and it's work now, but the phone work just little slowly then the kitkat, Waite for the next version or downgrade ?
Just let some time to your newly installed ROM. It will be stabilized and will be getting smooth

This is a ****** update for MI2S.
Google play service often FC, gmail often cannot sync, titanium backup cannot freeze system app (all apps have got own folder???), I dont want to activate Mi message but it always popup after reboot ...
Are we guinea pigs or we are just too stupid to believe that xiaomi will do something usable for international users?
I am sick of this, it is time to put my mi2s into garbage, no more cn semi product.

Best regards.

If anyone has experienced problems with google services or google apps after update to 5.4.2 MIUIv6-5.0 on Mi2/2S, then should try this install method which is working perfectly (tested and confirmed):

1. install 5.3.27 MIUI6-4.4 fastboot ROM with MiFlash using flash_all.bat script
2. install xiaomi.eu multilnag 5.3.27 MIUI6-4.4 ROM using MiRovery or Updater app
3. update google play services and install gmail from google play and sync it
4. install xiaomi.eu multilnag 5.4.2. MIUIv6-5.0 ROM using Updater app
5. update google play services
6. Install any google app from google play what you want
7. done

Download links:
5.3.27 MIUI6-4.4 fastboot ROM: http://bigota.d.miui.com/5.3.27/aries_beta_images_5.3.27_4.4_cn_5ba6b88481.tgz
MiFlash tool: http://bigota.d.miui.com/tools/MiPhone20140509.exe
5.3.27 MIUI6-4.4 xiaomi.eu multilnag ROM: http://htcfanboys.com/download/acid/?action=list&folder=70381
For those who, like me, had the Google keyboard missing, after the 5.3.27.eu ROM flash, just install a 3rd party keyboard and Google keyboard will return. Weird behaviour, but simple solution.

Reactions: krassiy and graw2
hi to everyone, I have a problem with my xiaomi mi4, when I updated my phone to the latest version 5.4.3 cancro, after updating my phone my GPS stopped working, before I picked signal everywhere now does not work and does not catch signals, if anyone has any ideas and can help me I appreciate it

Installed on HM2013023 = Redmi (Hongmi) 1 MTK WCDMA (5.4.2_v6-4.4) but Root is no more working. how can I Re Root?

To me it is a surprisingly good rom! There are some little bugs left (such as notification ringtones not displayed from apps) and fb app sometimes freezes but battery life is well cured and notifications are not delayed so much (differently from v5). Wifi consumption is normal, I'd say an overall good rom and thanks to ingbrzy and xiaomi.eu team for giving us an International rom!

hi to everyone I update my phone xiaomi miu4 to this version 5.4.3 cancro after i update my phone my gps stop working if anyone can help me i will appreciate that

To me it is a surprisingly good rom! There are some little bugs left (such as notification ringtones not displayed from apps) and fb app sometimes freezes but battery life is well cured and notifications are not delayed so much (differently from v5). Wifi consumption is normal, I'd say an overall good rom and thanks to ingbrzy and xiaomi.eu team for giving us an International rom!
I second that. Great improvement and I guess it wasn´t easy for xiaomi.eu.
Now, some of those early stage bugs: TomTom, opens and closes immediately, no FC. It asks permissions and they are given, but thats it.
I will try another version or another program. Maps works just fine, but I haven´t test GPS and BT fully.
Also, close all recent apps is a bit slow to act after the x-mark being selected/touched.

Just a reminder for other users: permission management is OFF by default as so root access to apps. It as to be enable in the setup options (security?).

Next to-do: Antutu and PC Mark benches.
PC Mark: 3683, above Mi2S average
Antutu: 32792

Last edited:
Reactions: oile
Status
Not open for further replies.