MULTI 5.5.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kibot Rusak : in your previous post you've suggested to use the firmware from Redmi 2/1Gb (2014811) on a Redmi 2/2Gb (2014813). Are they compatible? Even the fastboot images are different...
Dear Cosmik,
Sorry for misperception, my suggestion is for 2014817 in Indonesia.
Of you have 2014813, please use a match version for your Redmi2.
Thank you...

From en.miui.com:

In order to get more time to test and fix bugs, we've decided to change MIUI China developer version weekly release time from 17:00 to 11:00 every Friday (Beijing time). That means you can get the weekly update 6 hours earlier in the future! The whole MIUI development timeline will be adjusted accordingly. The changes will be implemented from next Monday (June 1, 2015, Beijing time). Click here to see more details.

Not possible. Xiaomi blocked everyone for cooking any custom roms.
MiNote PRO requires private sign key for zip signing - and that key is held by only few MIUI developers.
And the dont want to share with us.
So yes. Xiaomi screwed us and forced to use their multilang project soon.
Same goes for Mi4i.
;O
Silly Xiaomi if they think that by doing it people would contribute more to their multilang project ;<

Everything seems to work well at the moment. This version runs incredibly fast! Thanks! ;D

Mi4 LTE - Spanish languaje.

MIUI Music on lockscreen with 3rd app ? Great feature... but don't work on my 1S with Poweramp. Any idea ? Thnks !

Status
Not open for further replies.