Not open for further replies.

graw2

Mi Mix 2S Tester
Staff member
May 17, 2013
Hello graw2
I have reported this problem 6days ago
http://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?posts/247622
I make a clean install using mi flash to use new partitions rules.
Then during formating all was erased. I spend lot of time to re-install all my apk's and music from MI cloud
Until now nobody answer to this problem.
What do you mind with IMHO?
Since 30/05 to have correct icons I use other launcher..
IMHO = In My Honest Opinion

If you have used miflash with flash_all.bat script it is the best way to get clean installation. But if you have used any backup and restore function to get back your apps and settings it is also a possible reason for your problem. I am pretty sure If you make wipe all data from MiRecovery and install back all of your apps from Google Play one by one then you will not get this issue...

>> Sent from my Mi2S [MIUIv6-L] using Tapatalk <<

graw2

Mi Mix 2S Tester
Staff member
May 17, 2013
Everytime i use my earphones need to reboot phone to get media sound back on loudspeaker... anyone?
I have no this problem on my Mi2S

xaocot

Members
May 1, 2015
Mdnsd process killing battery on redminote 4g after update... Anyone else having the same issue?

phpolo

Members
Jul 1, 2013
OK graw2 you may are right but is a big and long job to do. If you see my previous post in this forum also mikey very difficult to install and is not a Google play apk.
(Mikey was not included in the release)
So I am affraid to restart this job...
wipe all data erase also pictures and music?

Last edited:

graw2

Mi Mix 2S Tester
Staff member
May 17, 2013
OK you may are right but is a big and long job to do. If you see my previous post in this forum also mikey very difficult to install and is not a Google play apk.
(Mikey was not included in the release)
So I am affraid to restart this job...
MiKey.apk is integrated in the ROM, so it is automatically installed with the ROM. Absolutely nothing to do with this, just simply use it after the ROM installed.
You will not lose MiKey.apk even if you will make wipe all data from MiRecovery. It will be there after restart the phone. Up to you!
I am using MiKey too...

phpolo

Members
Jul 1, 2013
MiKey.apk is integrated in the ROM, so it is automatically installed with the ROM. Absolutely nothing to do with this, just simply use it after the ROM installed.
You will not lose MiKey.apk even if you will make wipe all data from MiRecovery. It will be there after restart the phone. Up to you!
I am using MiKey too...

OK thanks for your help I will wait next release and then follow your recommendation I let you know result.
Best regards

Daxlox

Members
Oct 14, 2013
I have no this problem on my Mi2S

Possibly just Mi4W.. will wait for update and see if it changes... anyway to revert to normal lockscreen after music lockscreen without having to ulock phone completely?

Status
Not open for further replies.