MULTI 5.5.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys able to fix the horrible Bluetooth audio quality on the Mi4? Apparently Xiaomi likes their music to sound distorted.

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi4

CHANGELOG

[Contacts]
[Messaging]
[Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar]
[Weather]
[Browser]
[Calendar]
Dear ingbrzy,
Can you provide an Incremental Package ZIP for updating existing user who's use older version?
Thank's before... :D

@Kibot Rusak : in your previous post you've suggested to use the firmware from Redmi 2/1Gb (2014811) on a Redmi 2/2Gb (2014813). Are they compatible? Even the fastboot images are different...
Dear Cosmik,
Sorry for misperception, my suggestion is for 2014817 in Indonesia.
Of you have 2014813, please use a match version for your Redmi2.
Thank you...

Swype left from lock screen, to phone app does not work...there is only default wallpaper...Redmi Note 3g...

Lot of apk Are waiting??
b6cfefd33641caf866dfce11132d4777.jpg
No help? So I found myself.
After flash lollipops apk's restored from MI cloud arn't recognize as installed by Google play then each after each must be uninstall and re-install
Maybe this can help someone

Push it to /root/system/app/ and give permission code 644
Thanks you very much for your answer.
Unfortunately root browser apk doesn't display root folder content..
Then I don't know how to do.
Maybe from PC any suggestions?

No help? So I found myself.
After flash lollipops apk's restored from MI cloud arn't recognize as installed by Google play then each after each must be uninstall and re-install
Maybe this can help someone
After reinstalling all apk's via Google play all was find.
But now waiting is again displayed on several icon (waiting = en attente in French)
436c244f2b90372cd602a7ee95654974.jpg

I get 'update.zip signature verification failed' error when trying to install... Redownloaded twice. This is dior version for redmi note 4g

Maybe can install and use X-plore from Play Store.
For accessing /root on the phone.
Yes great, I can see root content with X-plore, BUT read only protection the copy to root/system/app is refused...
Result is
0235100d00b29ed8fe73c4d1641e01b6.jpg

Last edited:
after you put on app folder, long press on file, and scroll down popup until you see Permission, next set to 644.

after you put on app folder, long press on file, and scroll down popup until you see Permission, next set to 644.
Yes I have done this but I have a pop up message ( impossible read permission) and that's all
Why it is so difficult to install a Xiaomi appli on a Xiaomi phone??
Mi-fit is working why not Mi-key ?

Status
Not open for further replies.