MULTI 5.5.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sir, after looking at your Screenshoot, that's a wrong apk file...
Are you sure about file size, it's just 4 kilobytes?

Reactions: phpolo
I don't understand anyway I have repeated with a 4.7Mo file here is the result..
d0f3d5f7b8f0df721dc2aa62d51cceaf.jpg

It is normal to get graphic glitches in games? Gpu driver not working properly? Thx

Dear #Kibot Rusak I appreciate a lot your help, but I can't spend more time to this problem whe have other life than smartphone life.
I will go to normal life til the end of the day.
Anyway I hope MIUI'S developers will see all of our post and correct all this for a future release...
Edit:
You are a genius after restarting Mi key Run fine without do anything else
c2a29f3ea1b64ab82f685b2f7f159c5a.jpg

Reactions: Kibot Rusak
Congrats!

Please don't say that to me, maybe next time, I need help from you...

I'm sorry for late response...

Congrats!

Please don't say that to me, maybe next time, I need help from you...

I'm sorry for late response...
You are welcome but I can only provide a little help and a lot of question..
A this purpose may be some explanation' exist on the "waiting" or "En attente" problem on miui6 L5.0 I thing it come back after saving desk layout on mi cloud. But unfortunately nobody else seems to have this problem I'm staying alone
09e4576c9254d91b98a28c1cbf9145e8.jpg

That's a an icon loading, try to install some custom launcher, like SmartLauncher, or anything you want, and apply.
Look at the different..

Still I don't find a way to use my spotify on the lockscreen....?? I have a Xiaomi Mi Note. I use Nova Launcher..

Last edited:
Anyone knows how can be replaced Google Settings icon? I know I'm global ROMs appears it but in Chinese ones no (and also in translated from them of course not)

Thanks

On this version, animations are not very good, there are glithes... :( It was better on 5.5.22...

Redmi Note 3g

One question, i have a Mi4, do i need the stock recovery in order to receive and update ota via updater app ? can i use another recovery without any issue?

Since nexus 5 got official miui v6 will there be any development of multi language mi v6 for nexus 5...

Since nexus 5 got official miui v6 will there be any development of multi language mi v6 for nexus 5...
Is there a point spend time on that when there is Android M now? MIUI is on 4.4 for N5...

~Tapatalk~

I flashed latest developer rom via fastboot, now what should i do next to make sure i have the perfect clean multi lang 5.5.29? thanks all

Is there a way to fix the permanent headset icon showing off on statusbar while inserting mikey ?

Thanks.

That's a an icon loading, try to install some custom launcher, like SmartLauncher, or anything you want, and apply.
Look at the different..
OK you are right. I have used solo launcher and the icon description are OK.
I will keep this launcher and I hope developers will solve this problem in next release.
09e4576c9254d91b98a28c1cbf9145e8.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, after updating with the weekly rom (did this for the past 2 months) it bricked my Redmi 2 on version 5.29
Still could switch to recovery mode and tried to reinstall the update again but no luck, same outcome!
Unfortunately its not possible to install rom from sdcard, after the update the internal phone storage isn't reachable.
Others have the same experience, but still could recover and normally startup phone?

Reactions: ko3st68
Hi, after updating with the weekly rom (did this for the past 2 months) it bricked my Redmi 2 on version 5.29
Still could switch to recovery mode and tried to reinstall the update again but no luck, same outcome!
Unfortunately its not possible to install rom from sdcard, after the update the internal phone storage isn't reachable.
Others have the same experience, but still could recover and normally startup phone?
Use MiFlash...

~Tapatalk~

Status
Not open for further replies.