MULTI 5.6.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aries ROM works very well. No issues! Lollipop based MIUIv6 getting better week by week, more and more optimized on Mi2S. Thanks guys!

[Sent from my Mi2S/MIUIv6-5.0 using Tapatalk]

Aries ROM works very well. No issues! Lollipop based MIUIv6 getting better week by week, more and more optimized on Mi2S. Thanks guys!

[Sent from my Mi2S/MIUIv6-5.0 using Tapatalk]
You are lucky.
Again after this update installation MiKey apk disappear!!
#ingbrzy as you should have see in previous post (last release) re-install mikey.apk is really difficult for a commun user of Xiaomi product.
I am really desapointed about this matter.

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Ran stock recovery (please conform that that IS stock recovery). Getting update.zip not found error. However update.zip does exist, as shown by the screen captures. Any idea what's wrong? Thanks! View attachment 10014 View attachment 10015

Maybe your downloaded ROM file is broken. Check MD5 Hash, if it does not match download ROM again, rename it to update.zip and copy to your phone (root directory of SD Card) and update from MiRecovery

Last edited:
You are lucky.
Again after this update installation MiKey apk disappear!!
#ingbrzy as you should have see in previous post (last release) re-install mikey.apk is really difficult for a commun user of Xiaomi product.
I am really desapointed about this matter.

Very strange same phone same ROM but different behavior! I have never ever lost MiKey app after any update. Please find screenshot attached after this update.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-12-13-29-23.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-12-13-29-23.png
    257.9 KB · Views: 497
Very strange same phone same ROM but different behavior! I have never ever lost MiKey app after any update. Please find screenshot attached after this update.
Thank you for your answer but this not help me. I HOPE #INGBRZY will solve this big problem.
Here under my current configuration
cf963779b6c9b4f61416c91343efe0ac.jpg

Mikey 3.2.0 re-downloaded re-installed via Xplorer with root access and running after rebooting.
You must understand that it is an abnormal situation for a Xiaomi phone using a Xiaomi application for a Xiaomi product.

try install original MiKey apk http://app.mi.com/detail/59090

you should try factory reset anyway....
Here is the result.
0b27267a72ebc927f36aef03a5907a77.jpg

Factory reset mean again for the third time lose all data and reinstall ND configure all apk's
L version was installed originally as a complete install with formating all. How to make it more clean??
Also you have removed mikey apk from your rom, please consider to re imply it in the next rom.

hm.. try push apk to system/app via root explorer and set rw-r--r-- permissions...

hm.. try push apk to system/app via root explorer and set rw-r--r-- permissions...
Are you sure? Look the size of the file is a lot smaller maybe only Chinese
e8f2db079c6331e4c6c79827e5940fb5.jpg

I have renamed the file Chinese name is not really clear...

Hello @phpolo ...
How are you today?
Long time no see with you... :)
Hello Kubota Rusak. I'am fine, but as you can see problem with mikey still exist since 5.5.29 but fortunately thanks to your help I have now a turnover for this.
Hopping for a real fix for this Problem
Best regards

Hello Kubota Rusak. I'am fine, but as you can see problem with mikey still exist since 5.5.29 but fortunately thanks to your help I have now a turnover for this.
Hopping for a real fix for this Problem
Best regards

Before that, we must say thank you to all ROM Developer above...
For ordinary user like me (and all of this forum member), if we can self repairing, let's do it...
So many ways to solve small problem, as I see, my friend @phpolo can make MiKey working again...
We must act like that, try to self repair... :)

how i can install the mi note pro rom i put dev rom but no root access i cant install the twrp ?

Are you guys able to do anything about the horrendous audio quality via Bluetooth on the Mi4?

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.