MULTI 5.6.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me also English is difficult. But anyways you are speaking on a really particular use and I am speaking on a normal multilingual use of the ROM.
I think this need to be reviewed maybe for aries with lollipop rom as a first step

And if you look my previous post your ate also able to determinate action for the 0 click in the mikey multilingual apk. 3.2.0 link given by #ingbrzy
My previous post: http://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?posts/248539

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sorry, but I can't find the mentioned link given by #ingbrzy. The only link that I have found related to Mikey from #ingbrzy is: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/5-6-11.27706/page-2#post-248432

But in that post, #ingbrzy mentioned the original Mikey app, that is the app that I am using now... Could you please post the mikey multilingual apk. 3.2.0 link?

Hello,

It's me again. I have a problem with the camera of my Mi Note Pro. When I want to take a photo in landscape, the screen is vibrating, photos are blurry and sometimes the app crashes. I tried with another app, tried to deactivate every options in the camera app, tried the official stable rom but nothing worked :(
Do you think it can be a hardware issue?

Make printscreen from here:

Settings > Additional settings > Storage > System storage

and attach it.
I guess is merged.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-16-11-40-51.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-16-11-40-51.png
    92.9 KB · Views: 430
Sorry, but I can't find the mentioned link given by #ingbrzy. The only link that I have found related to Mikey from #ingbrzy is: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/5-6-11.27706/page-2#post-248432

But in that post, #ingbrzy mentioned the original Mikey app, that is the app that I am using now... Could you please post the mikey multilingual apk. 3.2.0 link?
I did not succeed to found original link from #ingbrzy but try this one where I saved the apk
https://mega.nz/#!qEMEXDSQ!OQPHWZETKShvYjIRpXaR37PFW9Evjycjc-PyVVzA1mc

Edit: finally I found original link
[quote uid=85337 name="phpolo" post=248100]please #ingbrzy help I have dl from MEGA but I still with the same problem see #51 APK is refused[/quote]<br />Try this version

Last edited:
I have tested CM transfer app on my Mi2S with non-rooted LG G2 and it works perfectly.

[Sent from my Mi2S/MIUIv6-5.0 using Tapatalk]
which version do you have ?
Sending from LG2 to Mi2S should be OK
but receving on LG2 should be not OK (i supposed)
i gonna try on Mipad the last version of CM Transfer from Playstore

I did not succeed to found original link from #ingbrzy but try this one where I saved the apk
https://mega.nz/#!qEMEXDSQ!OQPHWZETKShvYjIRpXaR37PFW9Evjycjc-PyVVzA1mc

Edit: finally I found original link
[quote uid=85337 name="phpolo" post=248100]please #ingbrzy help I have dl from MEGA but I still with the same problem see #51 APK is refused
<br />Try this version[/quote]

I have installed this apk. I dont know why, but configuration for zero click is disabled for me. I return to original chinese version. Thanks.

I have installed this apk. I dont know why, but configuration for zero click is disabled for me. I return to original chinese version. Thanks.[/quote]
Very strange maybe a. Translation problem. I use French and on mikey parameter the last parameter give access to here attached page. Then when you activate the deactivation button you can choose the O key action mikey or casque.
3277c17f416ab222d0b371524191af7d.jpg

a481aa1b5ad0448dc142586ec404c0bd.jpg

I think flashing with mi flashing tool or mi pc suite. Anyway, not from recovery. Graw2 is able to confirm or not.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

How can it be merged ? (Mi2s L)

The partitions can be merged only in the case if you install once 5.4.24 or newer release of MIUIv6-5.0 fastboot package using MiFlash with flash_all.bat fastboot script. Thats all... You will not have data partition limitation (max 3,4GB for installed apps) anymore. It is the best feature (improvement) I have ever seen in history of Mi2S (and it was never mentioned in changelogs).

Last edited:
Reactions: jauling
The partitions can be merged only in the case if you install once 5.4.24 or newer release of MIUIv6-5.0 fastboot package using MiFlash with flash_all.bat fastboot script. Thats all... You will not have data partition limitation (max 3,4GB for installed apps) anymore. It is the best feature (improvement) I have ever seen in history of Mi2S (and it was never mentioned in changelogs).
Ok thanjs graw and gatarba. I'll give it à try one of these days.

Keyboard SwiftKey FC since 2 relase after update with zip so I try with one fresh install but same case

Envoyé de mon MI 2SC en utilisant Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.