MULTI 5.6.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAMERA REFOCUS mode not working, it take picture but when i try to refocus, nothing change... maybe i don't know how to use or maybe not working with my Mi3w ?

XIAOMI MI3w with Xiaomi.eu ROM v5.6.25 (same problem with earlier rom)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-13-00-41-19.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-13-00-41-19.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 444
Hi. Thanks for the rom, but I have a question. Has the fast-charge, somehow, been deactivated? I think the phone charged quite a bit faster with my previous rom (the official stable 6.5.0.9).
My phone has been connected for 30 minutes to the power outlet with the original charger and original cable and only charged about 15-20%. Before I upgraded, it took about the same time, 30 minutes, to charge about 50% of the battery.

EDIT: My phone is Mi Note Pro (Leo miui firmware)

Last edited:
I just came back from CM12 and I flashed this last update.
No problem at all, just one annoying thing: I uninstalled Browser, Mi Authentication, CM Transfer and Mi Remote but everytime I reboot my phone they come back and I must uninstall them again.
Why is this happening?

CAMERA REFOCUS mode not working, it take picture but when i try to refocus, nothing change... maybe i don't know how to use or maybe not working with my Mi3w ?

XIAOMI MI3w with Xiaomi.eu ROM v5.6.25 (same problem with earlier rom)
Everything is ok on my MI3,just tap and hold on the created picture,to use that function.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: ollomas93
AdAway app stopped blocking adds :-(
Does anybody has an idea of what happened?

Im a Mi2s owner.

Its the third weekly release (since the 5.6.11 version) Adaway ain't blocking a thing.

The adds are soooo annoying, Adaway is such a big asset for me as an android advanced user, untill the June 11th release.

Any ideas of what has changed in Host file structure/hierarchy?

Adaway guys said the didn't do any changes...

Help, pleaseeee

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

About email widget, what doesn't work there..? which language are you using..?
Using pt-pt and widget remains blank after setup account and widget itself. No email list showed, just a white rectangle.

When a call come if I take it I have no sound and my caller don't ear me I need to select sound speaker be able to communicate. Bluetooth is activated but no audio bluetooth is connected. Any idea?

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk
Yes, I have an idea.
BT pairing just doesn't work. An example:
I end a phone conversation through the car radio, by pressing the red end call button on the phone. If I don´t wait a good 20 seconds, and make another call, either the pairing is lost and it reconnects after a while, or it stays paired, but I have to select the phone speaker. And after I end this call, the speaker volume while in phone calls gets extremely low until I reset the phone.
Like I told before: just a extremely lousy BT stack.

For BT problems try this: http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=50604&pid=1666590
It works well with my Alpine CDE183BT and my Mi2S
Do you know how to change files permission so that I can copy new files over the 2 previous files in /system/lib/hw ?
And I´m not sure it will work, since it´s not a sound problem. For example, either dialing or during a call, contact name and number are not showed in the radio display. In previous V6 KK it worked.

This is one of those situations for a local saying "cheap comes expensive".

Today i've flashed 5.6.25 as a update (no clean install) and still works very well.
In your en.miui.com bug report someone has posted a log, however this is from a case whereas the user switched from airplane mode to online.

Is it possible to ask someone from the Spanish forum with a devel version to post a catlog, when the issue appears? Surely the disconnection and reconnection would appear in the log...

Reactions: Ekeradan
Yes, I have an idea.
BT pairing just doesn't work. An example:
I end a phone conversation through the car radio, by pressing the red end call button on the phone. If I don´t wait a good 20 seconds, and make another call, either the pairing is lost and it reconnects after a while, or it stays paired, but I have to select the phone speaker. And after I end this call, the speaker volume while in phone calls gets extremely low until I reset the phone.
Like I told before: just a extremely lousy BT stack.

Thank you for your help but the origin of the problem is explained by #ingbrzy look at this post:
http://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?posts/249123

Last edited:
Do you know how to change files permission so that I can copy new files over the 2 previous files in /system/lib/hw ?
And I´m not sure it will work, since it´s not a sound problem. For example, either dialing or during a call, contact name and number are not showed in the radio display. In previous V6 KK it worked.

This is one of those situations for a local saying "cheap comes expensive".

Just use root browser https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrummy.root.browserfree&hl=fr

Which device?

~Tapatalk~
Mi3w

Last edited:
I can't any more use MI autentificator
On my phone I never found the requested kenji on the account.xiaomi site (in Chinese or english)
On PC I can access but from phone when I validate the QR code scanner is activated but I have no QR code to read??

32f0a8138e7722067e5b94f864e920a7.jpg

hi,

thanks for your rom ! near perfect for my Mi3w !

i want to notice a problem with CAMERA, the REFOCUS mode not working, it take picture but when i try to refocus, nothing change... maybe i don't know how to use ou maybe not working with my Mi3w ?

Just tested this issue , no problem on my MI3W

Reactions: ollomas93
Mi2S
  • BT pairing and usage is lousy - no functionality from car radio other than listen to music or using mic and speaker for phone calls. No start/end calls, no permission asked to share contacts and no numbers displayed. BT sound to JBL speaker is ok.
I'm still on 5.6.4, but just tried to retest my BT pairing with car stereo for calls and streaming (I rarelly use calls, and never use streaming), and:
- It pairs correctly, but can't start a call, it starts and immediately terminates the call;
- Streaming starts (I can see the music playing on the phone's player), changing tracks works, but no sound at all.

Both (calls and streaming) used to work on previous version but, like I said, I don't use it so much, so didn't even noticed it was broken since I have this version.
I have a redmi 2 2Gb.

Last edited:
a new version. and dont show picture in e-mails again. the problem is not corrected somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.