MULTI 5.7.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I know:
1. Is the gps.conf optimized for global or Europe?
2. Are the FDD bands unlock or remain merely supporting band1/3/7?

MDNSD bug keeps coming back. Wiping cashe helps just temporarily. Does any one know where to download onder Rom without this bug?

why I can't use ART? When i enable it,i stuck in boot logo, but I can use it in stable rom,please answer!

Hi guys, another issue, that I have faced today, I can't install MI Smart Home.apk from this source : http://en.miui.com/thread-101576-1-1.html . The error is :

upload_2015-7-20_19-55-9.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-7-20_19-54-44.png
    upload_2015-7-20_19-54-44.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 456
Hi ingbrzy
I have one question for you about Mi4i
i still have a big draining batterie issue with the version 5.7.3 (5.0.2 LRX22G) global version

about your last version : xiaomi.eu_multi_ferrari_V6.6.1.0.LXICNCF_v6-5.0
is it based on the same rom or not
do you think this problem will not be in your rom ?
actually my son is using this version , and if i need to make full all wipe for the same result, he will not be happy

Dear Ingbrzy
May i have your reply please
in need your confirmation

I think I have found a new version of the "unknown calls" issue-now an "outgoing landline calls" issue. Maybe it appeared in 5.7.9/10 for the first time. No problem with mobile numbers (in green). All contacts in my phone are in the international format: country code + area code + number. There is no problem when I call a landline phone number and it is not answered or rejected. But if answered the country code disappears in recents (in red).

uploadfromtaptalk1437416966018.png

Изпратено от моя XiaoMi Mi2S през Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi,
Having some issues with gps in mi2s. Can do a fix with gps status but cant get a fix with gmaps or any other similar app. Anyone else?

Battery drains very quickly with the last dior stable. What is "mdnsd"? I,ve wiped cache and continue every day...
Spanish languaje

Attachments

• IMG-20150721-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20150721-WA0001.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 483
@ingbrzy I have a Redmi 2 2GB... I have the last stable version of MIUI (6.6.1.0), but I have a problem with the vibration in silent mode! For the calls is ok, but if I receive a WhatsApp message, the phone doesn't vibrate! Let me know something, if you can, thanks!

Last edited:
Where is the Root option in the developer rom of en.miui.com?
Because i need to install flashify, but it requires root access.

So what have i done already.
1. Installed the developer rom
2. Now i need enable root access

waiting..

Every version MUI V6 for Redmi 1S is having the same problem, not yet solved:
when connected via bluetooth to the car, this is showing numeric code of the telephony provider instead of its name. I've written this a lot of times in many threads.
Anyone taking care of this?
Should read older posts. Several users (me included) reported the lousy BT stack.
I got the same behavior as you and I can´t end calls from wheel button. Its the same cause: BT stack.

Where is the Root option in the developer rom of en.miui.com?
Because i need to install flashify, but it requires root access.

So what have i done already.
1. Installed the developer rom
2. Now i need enable root access

waiting..

After apk. installation, go to the Security -> Permissions -> Root access -> update permission.

Should read older posts. Several users (me included) reported the lousy BT stack.
I got the same behavior as you and I can´t end calls from wheel button. Its the same cause: BT stack.
I didn't know about this. In fact, I have no problems with bluetooth in my car. It's performing quite well, and I noticed a hughe improvement compared to MIUI V5 (the sound now is almost perfect, while on V5 was very difficult to be heard by the caller).
The only thing I complain about is just (let's say) a cosmetic issue, because I see numeric code in the bluetooth of the car instead of the name of the provider. And this is only affecting MIUI V6 (on MIUI V5 it worked correctly, and on Lollipop it's also correct).
I'm not so sure about the origin of the problem, as you mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.