MULTI 5.7.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Miui Europe Team.
Greatings for your perfect ROM.
I have only one question,
Why your rom has not included the synchronization of music in micloud ?
I can't synchronize my playlists or favorites . Please, Can you help me?
I have a Redmi Note 3G.

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm using Mi Note. The only problem with this update is the I can't switch off one sim while continuing using the other.
Is it a rom problem or xiaomi decided to use always 2 sim simultaneously?
Disable mobile data for that sim first... Then you can disable sim...

~Tapatalk~

Hi. Answer pls. Why in developer 5.6.25 i can not find import contacts from another phone?
In 5.4.10 it was. I have 2 devices with 5.4.10 and 5.6.25.
It's still there.. Just without guide... Use Bluetooth or export contacts to csv/vcf file..

~Tapatalk~

Still the same this week
FC google agenda. Is thete a solution?

Code:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.xiaomi.mistatistic.sdk.MiStatInterface
    at com.miui.calendar.util.MiStatHelper.start(MiStatHelper.java:71)
    at com.android.calendar.CalendarApplicationDelegate.onCreate(CalendarApplicationDelegate.java:14)
    at miui.external.Application.onCreate(SourceFile:181)
    at android.app.Instrumentation.callApplicationOnCreate(Instrumentation.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(ActivityThread.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1500(ActivityThread.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:515)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:792)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:608)
    at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
How to reproduce that FC?

~Tapatalk~

Please ingbrzy, could you tell me something about the sincronization of Music Playlist and Favorites with MiCloud?

I don't remember but since weekly update of mid of May the Music sincronization doesn't appear.
I have a friend with the latest original Rom from China and he has the option of sincronization under the MiCloud options.
Does anyone else have that problem?
Thank you.

Disable mobile data for that sim first... Then you can disable sim...

~Tapatalk~
Thanks a lot for your reply, it's works with your procedure.
Just let my say that in this way is much more complicated and less instinctive than before.
Hopefully, in the next update, they will revert to the old switching procedure.
Thanks again

My mi3 gives no sound when trying to make a phone call. No ring and no sound when the receiver picks up the phone. A reboot solves it for a few minutes, but it comes back. I had to go back to last weeks rom.

No.. I asked you how to reproduce that FC.. write in steps...

It appears just like that. Doing nothing special.
Some days ones ore twice and other days all the time.
I really don't know what causes it.
Thanks anyway

Please ingbrzy, could you tell me something about the sincronization of Music Playlist and Favorites with MiCloud?

I don't remember but since weekly update of mid of May the Music sincronization doesn't appear.
I have a friend with the latest original Rom from China and he has the option of sincronization under the MiCloud options.
Does anyone else have that problem?
Thank you.
Yes I have also this problem was not working with beginning of may release and working with middle of may release it's maybe a server right problem.

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Yes I have also this problem was not working with beginning of may release and working with middle of may release it's maybe a server right problem.

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk
will check it..

Can I disable the "new sim card" message at booting? It says needs to send 2 international sms... (mi2)
It was annoying me too. Here's a patch I've been using to get rid of it:
Code:
diff -urN XiaomiServiceFramework.orig/smali/com/xiaomi/activate/ActivateService.smali XiaomiServiceFramework/smali/com/xiaomi/activate/ActivateService.smali
--- XiaomiServiceFramework.orig/smali/com/xiaomi/activate/ActivateService.smali	Sun Jul 05 21:41:17 2015
+++ XiaomiServiceFramework/smali/com/xiaomi/activate/ActivateService.smali	Sun Jul 05 21:45:32 2015
@@ -1688,7 +1688,7 @@
     invoke-static {v0, v1}, Landroid/util/Log;->v(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)I

.line 1570
-    invoke-static {p0}, Lcom/xiaomi/activate/ActivateHelper;->notifyUnactivatedSimCards(Landroid/content/Context;)V
+    #invoke-static {p0}, Lcom/xiaomi/activate/ActivateHelper;->notifyUnactivatedSimCards(Landroid/content/Context;)V

goto/16 :goto_0

I'm also attaching the modifed APK file for 5.7.2.

Attachments

• XiaomiServiceFramework.apk
    1.2 MB · Views: 261
  • system_app_XiaomiServiceFramework_DisableSimCardActivationNag.zip
    552 bytes · Views: 222
could somebody please explain what the difference is between the stock and your mirecovery image (for the mi4i)? why is it needed anyway? can the efs folder be damaged while using your mirecovery?

could somebody please explain what the difference is between the stock and your mirecovery image (for the mi4i)? why is it needed anyway? can the efs folder be damaged while using your mirecovery?
you can install our ROM only via our MiRecovery...

hi guys,

on redmi note 2 4g all seems well, except:

when finished with the autobackup, eht phone goes to the mihome desktop, even though i use golauncher as default. also, a couple of weeks back the system started to store the backup files on the external sd card, which was very clever and good, given the very limited space. but with this 5.7.2 versions it seems to have gone back to storing in internal memory?

thanks for all your work!!

regards

j

Status
Not open for further replies.