Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I have problem in Settings>About Phone>Status ,nothing is displayed info, see:
uM5IQuc.png

16XkBIB.png
Yeah i have also the same problem on mi note pro since update to 5.7.26

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI NOTE Pro met Tapatalk

no, something is not right, sorry.

i am on dior, did a wipe before install and the backup ist still not behaving properly. this has been since the last three updates. automatik update at night does not finish, gets stuck at 13%, 39%, 19% random values. if i do a manual bakup and keep the screen awake, it works, but only this way. and when it finishes backup this way, other things are messed up: icons disappear, not going back to default launcher, but rahter to milauncher.

no, something is not right, sorry.

i am on dior, did a wipe before install and the backup ist still not behaving properly. this has been since the last three updates. automatik update at night does not finish, gets stuck at 13%, 39%, 19% random values. if i do a manual bakup and keep the screen awake, it works, but only this way. and when it finishes backup this way, other things are messed up: icons disappear, not going back to default launcher, but rahter to milauncher.
Bug already reported...

~Tapatalk~

Using an Mi4.
Clean flash, after all wipes.
Keep getting "process com.google.gapps has stopped"every now and then.

Have tried wiping everything.

Also have horrible battery drain.
Overnight it went from 80% to 45% without using anything, no apps updated, wifi/mobile data off.

Please help.
Bump.
Someone please help.

Does this release fix the image size issue when editing using the gallery app? I noticed that when I edit an image with gallery, just doing something like changing saturation or contrast, the saved image isn't the same size as the original. For instance, I had a pano image size 5866x3904 and I edited saturation and the new image is 1280x852.

Noob question..
From a week's release to the next with mi2s do I need to wipe all user data (apps,contacts,etc..) or just for the first install?

Settings>About Phone>Status ,nothing is displayed the same on Redmi 1S
The battery runs down more quickly and have less available memory than the 5.7.16
process com.google.gapps has stopped
Is the miui the best rom?

Last edited:
None. We dont support this device.

Wysłane z MI Note Pro

Is ota update package available? I m using Mi 4, check updater app everyday but still show 5.7.16, no update available

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

AVG is not an antivirus...
False alarm and uninstall avg garbage...
none.. MIUI has own antivirus...

I don't know much about Android development, but I do strongly disagree with your opinion about both AVG, as well as the MIUI embedded AV. AVG is a decent free AV and it detects the same file here that Kaspersky did.

OTOH, I do consider the MIUI AV to be a total POS. Just a gimmick to provide the user with some false sense of security...

Like I said, not a developer here. But I am a sysadmin for the last 20 years. Read: not an expert, but definitely not a nub ;)

And on an entirely different note: the flood of bugs for Redmi 1S seems to have caused Xiaomi to follow up with a new stable firmware, OTA-provided, only days after the first official firmware came up.

Hello,

Greeting from Taiwan!

Recently Xiami just released areis MIUI6 stable version V6.6.1.1.LXAMICF here.

I tried to enable the ROOT function for this ROM but failed.

- I copy su document from MIUI6 beta version and change permission for it.
- I modified SecurityCenter.apk same as previous MIUI 6 speical version or MIUI 5 version (I am able to enable ROOT for MIUI6 / MIUI5 version)

Now, the Security Center can show "Root access" in "Permissions", but unable to get ROOT permission successfully.

May I have your assistance on this?

Thanks and best regards,

Wesley

Hello,

Greeting from Taiwan!

Recently Xiami just released areis MIUI6 stable version V6.6.1.1.LXAMICF here.

I tried to enable the ROOT function for this ROM but failed.

- I copy su document from MIUI6 beta version and change permission for it.
- I modified SecurityCenter.apk same as previous MIUI 6 speical version or MIUI 5 version (I am able to enable ROOT for MIUI6 / MIUI5 version)

Now, the Security Center can show "Root access" in "Permissions", but unable to get ROOT permission successfully.

May I have your assistance on this?

Thanks and best regards,

Wesley
Just fastboot twrp and when you reboot it will boot in twrp recovery. When you leave twrp will ask to install supersu. Grant it and you will have supersu on stable rom

Just fastboot twrp and when you reboot it will boot in twrp recovery. When you leave twrp will ask to install supersu. Grant it and you will have supersu on stable rom

Thanks for your reply.

But I like the official ROOT method just like beta version.

So, I want to encoder/decoder SecurityCenter.apk

Status
Not open for further replies.