MULTI 5.8.20

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Redmi 1 (hongmi) wcdma 5.8.20 chinesse rom runs fine (also old 5.8.13) with google apps 4.4.2. Fast, smoth.. Excellent.
But 5.8.20 from xiaomi.eu is unusable. I have install with twrp, with mirecovery.. With full wipe, with only cache and dalvik wipes.. Not runs...

Enviado desde mi X80h(FB5M) mediante Tapatalk
The zip was re-uploaded. It seems everything's fine now. Smoother than before.

Tapatalk

In redmi note 3g there are lags issues. I try install from the last developer with wipe cache and dalvick and is very heavy, too much time to open the apps.
With clean install the same.
Y come back to the last developer.
A lot of Thanks for the work!

How to reset font settings to default MIUI font???
After flashing everything was big (I didn't reboot) so I tried to change the font. Now I can't get back to default.

Is it somewhere in /etc? fallback_fonts or system_fonts.xml maybe?
Help is appreciated!

Same here,
I like tiny font and now seems like Medium on MIUI 6 = Small on MIUI 7...

In redmi note 3g there are lags issues. I try install from the last developer with wipe cache and dalvick and is very heavy, too much time to open the apps.
Same here. Miui 7 is unusable on redmi note 3g at this moment, will try future releases. Thanks for your effort.

Hay fecha aproximada de cuando se liberará la ROM Leo para el Mi Note Pro?

Gracias a todos!!!

Trying to open video recorded using camera, from gallery gets me a "unfortunately video has stooped". No chance of getting log, just "OK" button.
Also, when recording panorama photo, a "could not save photo" message appears. No additional options. Regular photos are ok.

Mi2S 32GB. PT-PT

Reactions: Itachi-senseï
After an hour, everything is OK, except a force close if you want to change parameters in settings-> do not disturb.
Yeah, your right! DND parameter settings causes FC!

Sent from Mi2S [MIUIv6-L] using Tapatalk

When the room boots it say "MIUI 6" instead of "MIUI 7" on my Xiaomi MiPad. What's wrong with the zip? Its name sais it is MIUI v7 not v6.

Am I ok to update my redmi 1 wcdma via updater from stable v5 to v7 developers?

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk

Reactions: lmlr
Yeah, your right! DND parameter settings causes FC!

Sent from Mi2S [MIUIv6-L] using Tapatalk
It's MIUI stupid bug as always. But some translators like PL or SK have this place fixed because we included missing string.

Wysłano z MI Note

Reactions: krassiy and graw2
When the room boots it say "MIUI 6" instead of "MIUI 7" on my Xiaomi MiPad. What's wrong with the zip? Its name sais it is MIUI v7 not v6.
Don't worry. It's just MIUI stupid bug.

Wysłano z MI Note

Me too, a lot of lag, with update from 5.8.6, and from clean install, normal work is ok but with apps like FB, Twitter, Instagram... is imposible...

Thanks for the work dudes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.