MULTI 5.8.20

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I restart the phone and I'm going to put the pin, All is white and I can't see the numbers
Screenshot_2015-08-23-11-08-34.png

Download the file
Put the file in main root of phone
Restart in recovery
Update without any wipes

Is the right procedure to flash the new update right??

Guys there is no way to do za NANDROID BACKUP before update??

Last edited:
When I restart the phone and I'm going to put the pin, All is white and I can't see the numbers
View attachment 10195 View attachment 10195 View attachment 10195
You have to set default theme, the numbers are there but you can't see them. I suggest you remove sim, set default theme and reboot with sim. As I tried this issue happens with all non miui 7 themes. Maybe it is about the lockscreen component of the themes, I don't know. But v6 themes work ok other than this bug.

Download the file
Put the file in main root of phone
Restart in recovery
Update without any wipes

Is the right procedure to flash the new update right??

Guys there is no way to do za NANDROID BACKUP before update??
I prefer to make a clean install and to do a full/deep wipe before flashing....i use custom recovery that cleans better than stock recovery

I prefer to make a clean install and to do a full/deep wipe before flashing....i use custom recovery that cleans better than stock recovery

Can I use the TWRP recovery to flash this UPDATE??

I asked because @ingbrzy in past told me that flash this rom with twrp may cause problems

I know that a full wipe is better but it's annoying to reinstall all the app every time at every flash :/

Last edited:

I asked because @ingbrzy in past told me that flash this rom with twrp may cause problems

I know that a full wipe is better but it's annoying to reinstall all the app every time at every flash :/
In fact i never used TWRP but i used always CWM...there are dedicated versions for cancro, if you search on the web it's simple to find them and you can flash it through updater, then you can make nandroid backups

I used it last day but prefer much smiui version this official heat so much the phone, is less smooth and battery much worse

In fact i never used TWRP but i used always CWM...there are dedicated versions for cancro, if you search on the web it's simple to find them and you can flash it through updater, then you can make nandroid backups
There's no comparison to them TWRP much better cwm is a dead project backup nandroid there's on TWRP too is simpler, faster and more sure. Never did a good nandroid backup with cwm and cancro

Trying to open video recorded using camera, from gallery gets me a "unfortunately video has stooped". No chance of getting log, just "OK" button.
Also, when recording panorama photo, a "could not save photo" message appears. No additional options. Regular photos are ok.

Mi2S 32GB. PT-PT
Switching to Eng eliminates the above issues.

TWRP is awesome just make sure you use the latest version!

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én MI PAD-el

The last one for REDMI 1 is Recovery TWRP 2.8.4.0 Redmi WCDMA por bucefal82??
I installed with twrp 2.8.4.0 in Redmi 1 (aka hongmi aka red rice) mtk wcdma. No problem. All ok.
I make full wipe with cache dalvik data and system. All ok. But you can install with only wipe cache. And if you like proper installation wipe data also.. No problem.

Enviado desde mi X80h(FB5M) mediante Tapatalk

I installed with twrp 2.8.4.0 in Redmi 1 (aka hongmi aka red rice) mtk wcdma. No problem. All ok.
I make full wipe with cache dalvik data and system. All ok. But you can install with only wipe cache. And if you like proper installation wipe data also.. No problem.

Any lag on your phone with this new update??
I've noted some lag during scrolling, when i tap on an application to open it...system freeze :/

Do you think that I should make a CLEAN INSTALLATION??

Anyone knows difference between Polish MIUI and Xiaomi.eu version? Because i have seen that Polish guys have released MIUI v7 for MI Note (virgo).

Any lag on your phone with this new update??
I've noted some lag during scrolling, when i tap on an application to open it...system freeze :/

Do you think that I should make a CLEAN INSTALLATION??
I only had a problem. Once flashify opening. Did not open but close app and then everything right. Everything else well.

I always prefer to change version completely clean installation . I used miui7 chinesse rom and have chosen to install multilanguage a full wipe. If you do full wipe remember having install rom zip in external sd.

Reactions: gennyx93
Status
Not open for further replies.