MULTI 5.8.20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iam sick of waiting, iwill go back to miui6 stable for mi note...
Good rom with miui7 will be in 1 month or more...

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

Reactions: quiosda
hi guys,

sorry, i do appreciate all your hard work and i'm pretty sure, the fault is not yours, but i wouldn't consider this an upgrade of a whole number (from v6 to v7). i am note even sure about v6.1, more like v6.0.1

mdnsd bug still there
backup still non operative
- and just these two are very nasty issues....

sadly it's true, xiaomi doesn't seem to care about their rom too much anymore, really a shame....

Reactions: quiosda
Is this version only Chinese repacked without chinese apps or global beta rom? If chinese, is google play added?

Thanks to all dev team for the effort. I see in my redmi 1s that notification leds doesn't work at all. It seems that it goes smoothly, but I have seen several times when exit some apps the message of loading launcher. I hope it will be fixed in new releases

Enviado desde mi HM 1S mediante Tapatalk

In my Xiaomi Mi2S I have Micha's Cyanogenmod 11 installed, can I just flash this version or do I have to flash first MIUI 5/6 Special Edition etc...? I remember that when I tried out MIUI 6, I had to re-flash MIUI 5 before because flashing it over Cyanogenmod wouldn't work. Anyone with an advice?

Is this version only Chinese repacked without chinese apps or global beta rom? If chinese, is google play added?
its based on chinise builds, but redefined, without bloatware, with google play, more languages and few other tweaks

thanks for accepting me.
it seems that the multi version, is very different from the Chinese version.
You do the steps from the multi Chinese version, or you will use directly the multi version 8.5.22

thank you

In my Xiaomi Mi2S I have Micha's Cyanogenmod 11 installed, can I just flash this version or do I have to flash first MIUI 5/6 Special Edition etc...? I remember that when I tried out MIUI 6, I had to re-flash MIUI 5 before because flashing it over Cyanogenmod wouldn't work. Anyone with an advice?

First flash MIUI7 via MiFlash using latest china developer Fastboot ROM with fastboot script: flash_all.bat . Then install xiaomi.eu MIUI7 developer ROM via updater app or via MiRecovery. At the end make wipe all data via MiRecovery.
You will have perfectly clean installed MIUI7 and unified storage (merged partition) on your Mi2S.

Yeah it is a huge pain! And yes there is a work around but meh... If you set any other non miui 7 theme then your pin code page will turn white, and you will not see the numbers. Hope it will be fixed because v6 themes are working well otherwise.
Yeah when i made the upgrade to MiUi 7 i have yet à non MIUI 7 thème installed in my Mi4 and at the reboot i canot see the pin page and enter the numbers...
White page ...damned!
I make a Wipe cache and solve the problem.
I hope this post can help someone...
Be carreful with thème on miui7!!
Also thanks to the team to all the effort it s an amazing ROM all works perfectly on my Mi4!

Now Android announce about next gen Android 6 marshmallow and device support this so I want to know the way of miui. How to dev next gen miui. Because in miui 7 some device is existing base 4.4 KitKat.

Dutch is not in this release for MI3 TD any other devices without Dutch.
FC of browser.
Can't open Themes and System fonts in Settings

Thanks to xiaomi.eu by heart to support the redmi2 - 2014813. Miui has not included this model in his global roms again... You are the best! ;)

When i want send a photo from my galery (taken since the update MIUI7), i have "blank image" instead preview (thumbnail)

Status
Not open for further replies.