MULTI 5.8.20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there someone else who has a problem with using the Pin in the screen security? I want to use a pin code for unlocking the screen but it says to fill in 5 digits but I can only fill in 4 digits and I cannot continue. I have a Hongmi 1.

Hello All Mi4i, Mi Note/Pro users,
If you're just after fast, very low fat, MIUI7 ROM with basic Google services installed try here:

http://decuro.de/forum/news/index.php/News/81-MIUI-6-7-ROM-5-8-20-auf-Deutsch-verfügbar/
ROM Supported Languages is English, German & Chinese

It is extremely quick. I have the Chinese MIUI7 5.8.20, via Fastboot, on my wife's phone and the difference is just massive. The German version is on steroids which is how I think it is meant to be.

There is no rom for Xiaomi Note Pro. I registered, went to the download page, but when I press the button to download, I get an error page

http://decuro.de/forum/download.php?device=MINOTEPRO&type=rom&version=5.8.20

And I get this message
Screenshot_2015-08-25-11-47-58.png

Also why it says done, when not all rom are out!? If it is done, can someone please give me the link for Xiaomi Note Pro!?

Thank you

Last edited:
There is no rom for Xiaomi Note Pro. I registered, went to the download page, but when I press the button to download, I get an error page

And I get this message
View attachment 10201

Also why it says done, when not all rom are out!? If it is done, can someone please give me the link for Xiaomi Note Pro!?

Thank you
Your link is working my friend. I just registered and tried your link !

Thanks for sharing though !!!

Registration is obvious, Username, password, email and 3 digit code as per the image. Verify your email. Done

Just one thing to note on Mi Note Pro the Browser FC. Such a shame because it's so dam quick it's laughable. I will try downloading the ROM again.
Have tried this one and can confirm its very fluent and extremely fast . Also cfm FC with miui browser and also if you try to access My Profile in contacts

Hi,
I seem to be in serious trouble for the first time since my frequent use of custom recovery and flashing etc.
I installed TWRP with the v3 toolkit for my mi4i, then enabled root for it. Both seemed to have worked, then after I checked the twrp recovery didn't seem to have worked, although root may still have worked not sure. So i downloaded toolkit v4 and redid the twrp recovery flash. this time it worked. in the meantime i forgot about the root possibly still being activated. I performed a complete nandroid backup. Then tried to install the package from the german site. It jammed the twrp system with a mention of fail 'device may be busy'. nothing seemed to work, so pressed power + vol up key long and phone restarted straight back into recovery autonomously. Again it did the same after a second attempt. So i decided to do a factory reset wipe without removing the data section where my nandroid was stored. This failed to work completely unfortunately. Now I tried to restore my nandroid, again this did not work properly. Now my phone seems to be bricked and have no place to turn. I read in the toolkit that if you want to go OTA style, that root needs to be disabled or otherwise phone is bricked. So possibly the root was effectively active after all? Now what do I do, someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME! Is there a way to still disable the root via adb even with my phone half to sh!t?
Why dont you try to flash using fastboot mode see link:
http://www.technobuzz.net/flash-miui-bricked-mi-3-mi-4-fastboot-mode/

And I get this message
View attachment 10201

Thank you
Selecting that link downloads the ROM immediately for me? Just being hopeful that he may have fixed the errors, I'll retry this firmware

Are you guys getting immediate FC's with the browser using that rom? Also VOIP calling someone (available from within the contact card). I would love this ROM to work for me but I haven't been able to re-flash it. It updated using updater app and xiaomi.eu 5.7.27 ROM I was on. But since then with either their custom mi recovery or the one available here it fails signature verification at 54%?? That's from mi recovery or updater. While it benched a quite low using Geekbench it was very fluid running Siegefall.

I have been on the Chinese ROM for the last few hours. It's absolute rubbish. WIFI drops out repetitively, most importantly the Mi Note Pro performance is insanely rubbish.

Seems like it's time to pack it in and go back to 5.7.27 from here. With that ROM in Geekbench I get Single core 1200 to 1400 & Multicore 4100 to 4800!! Antutu score of 57,000. Most importantly it can run smooth for hours on end.

Last edited:
Hi,
I seem to be in serious trouble for the first time since my frequent use of custom recovery and flashing etc.
I installed TWRP with the v3 toolkit for my mi4i, then enabled root for it. Both seemed to have worked, then after I checked the twrp recovery didn't seem to have worked, although root may still have worked not sure. So i downloaded toolkit v4 and redid the twrp recovery flash. this time it worked. in the meantime i forgot about the root possibly still being activated. I performed a complete nandroid backup. Then tried to install the package from the german site. It jammed the twrp system with a mention of fail 'device may be busy'. nothing seemed to work, so pressed power + vol up key long and phone restarted straight back into recovery autonomously. Again it did the same after a second attempt. So i decided to do a factory reset wipe without removing the data section where my nandroid was stored. This failed to work completely unfortunately. Now I tried to restore my nandroid, again this did not work properly. Now my phone seems to be bricked and have no place to turn. I read in the toolkit that if you want to go OTA style, that root needs to be disabled or otherwise phone is bricked. So possibly the root was effectively active after all? Now what do I do, someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME! Is there a way to still disable the root via adb even with my phone half to sh!t?
Can you still access FastBoot and flash with MiFash?
http://en.miui.com/a-234.html

Your link is working my friend. I just registered and tried your link !

Thanks for sharing though !!!
I'm trying the link from my mobile and all I get is an error page. From where you tried it and it worked!?

Well opened my pc and the link worked. Why I couldn't download it from my note pro, I don't know.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Octaviastikos
Selecting that link downloads the ROM immediately for me?

Are you guys getting immediate FC's with the browser using that rom? Also VOIP calling someone (available from within the contact card). I would love this ROM to work for me but I haven't been able to re-flash it. It updated using updater app and xiaomi.eu 5.7.27 ROM I was on. But since then with either their custom mi recovery or the one available here it fails verification at 54%?? That's from mi recovery or updater. While it benched a quite low using Geekbench it was very fluid running Siegefall.

I have been on the Chinese ROM for the last few hours. It's absolute rubbish. WIFI drops out repetitively, most importantly the Mi Note Pro performance is insanely rubbish.

Seems like it's time to pack it in and go back to 5.7.27 from here. With that ROM in Geekbench I get Single core 1200 to 1400 & Multicore 4100 to 4800!! Antutu score of 57,000. Most importantly it can run smooth for hours on end.
The decuro for Mi Note pro is good except for the 2 issues FC of miui browser(- but I use chrome as a alternative and it works very well ) and My Profile in Contact .
And it was straight forward flashing this from the custom TWRP recovery

Last edited:
Absolutely love the weekly update and appreciate the hard work and talented team who contributed to that.
The last update made my phone change so I cannot access my keypad when the call is on either calling or getting calls. If you call an automatic phone system you need to push numbers but I can't access the keypad. See my screenshot and please fix this bug. Using. Mi3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-25-13-30-15.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-25-13-30-15.png
    931.9 KB · Views: 310
The decuro for Mi Note pro is good except for the 2 issues FC of miui browser(- but I use chrome as a alternative and it works very well ) and My Profile in Contact .

Hello,
It's official bug...
If you want a have a user in en.miui.com, confirm the bug so they can resolve it faster...
http://en.miui.com/thread-148676-1-1.html
Thank you

There is some problem with weather app on Redmi 1S.

When I open the app it is currently "23 degrees, sunny". but the icon is faulty... with one number too many (and it is not updated) ...

weather3.jpg

wather.jpg

in "task manager" the icon is not faulty... but it is still not updated - it reads 22 degrees.

weather2.jpg

reboot did not change anything.

Absolutely love the weekly update and appreciate the hard work and talented team who contributed to that.
The last update made my phone change so I cannot access my keypad when the call is on either calling or getting calls. If you call an automatic phone system you need to push numbers but I can't access the keypad. See my screenshot and please fix this bug. Using. Mi3
All is good with my Mi3W english.

This bug has been fix and you will see it on the next update

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

The weekly version for the Mi Note has too many bugs?
You are ready this week?
Thank you very much for the work

OK, Where did you obtain the custom TWRP recovery?

Is there someone else who has a problem with using the Pin in the screen security? I want to use a pin code for unlocking the screen but it says to fill in 5 digits but I can only fill in 4 digits and I cannot continue. I have a Hongmi 1.

I've been tried and all works!!

I've been tried and all works!!

It worked at the first time but later when I set up my mail for work it came with a requested password instead of a Pin. Later when I wanted to change it back I could not, because said I had to fill in 5 digits but could only fill in 4 digits. It looks like a bug.

Here on page one -
I was under the impression that was for Mi4i and didn't support Mi Note Pro? Well for the hell of it I flashed the custom Mi Recovery and 5.7.27 from here then updated to decuro's 5.8.20 via updater and all worked flawlessly via this method. Their ROM is definitely flawed in the signing & the China 5.8.20 ROM doesn't have an issue with the built in VOIP & Browser. Perhaps this was in relation to the WIFI issue which this decuro ROM isn't having.?

Status
Not open for further replies.