MULTI 5.9.1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I found another bug that I cannot reproduce but I'll explain what it does:
After I left my phone some minutes on the desk and I took it again to check messages I couldn't make display turn on while the phone was working well receving messages and so on, I could heard sounds reproduced by messages and whatsapp but I couldn't see anything since I couldn't turn display on. After a reboot it just fixed all but this is the second time I get this problem so I don't know if it's random or just because of some kind of rom issue.
Anyone had this bug?
Yes, this is a problem with the base CN rom, and many users reported it there, and as well as for Xiaomi.eu builds here.. Its a bug with proximity i think.. Dont know more..

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro

Reactions: ciaoooooo
I have the same phone as you, but still on miui 6, and had that same problem in April, for almost 2 months, as you can read here:
http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/hotspot-connects-but-doesnt-transmit-internet.27556/#post-248616

The solution that I refer in it (editing the "settings.db" table), which oddly didn't work the first time I've tried it, but worked the second time, is discribed in the first post of this thread:
http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=46859&extra=&highlight=Tethering&page=1

Please try it, and I would appreciate if you come back to tell me if it worked, because hotspot function is essential for me;
With this solution, I was able to update normally to the following versions of miui 6, without losing the function.
But if it now reverses to not working with miui 7 and the solution doesn't work anymore, I won't update to miui 7 ever.

I have the same phone as you, but still on miui 6, and had that same problem in April, for almost 2 months, as you can read here:
http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/hotspot-connects-but-doesnt-transmit-internet.27556/#post-248616

The solution that I refer in it (editing the "settings.db" table), which oddly didn't work the first time I've tried it, but worked the second time, is discribed in the first post of this thread:
http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=46859&extra=&highlight=Tethering&page=1

Please try it, and I would appreciate if you come back to tell me if it worked, because hotspot function is essential for me;
With this solution, I was able to update normally to the following versions of miui 6, without losing the function.
But if it now reverses to not working with miui 7 and the solution doesn't work anymore, I won't update to miui 7 ever.
Hi, I'm with Redmi 2 TD 2GB and tethering working just fine with 5.9.1 from this site. In fact now I'm writing this post from my tablet (galaxy tab pro) with internet from my Redmi 2.

hi

i wiped my phone, then flashed dev chinese version, i had a keyboard (chinese at leaset) then i installed this eu version, now i dont have a keyboard installed and can not do anything to intall cause i cannot type anything )))

i hope mi pc suite will help to install a keyboard... )))

update 1 : pc suite didnt help, does not see the phone's apps (i guess custom version, that's why)

update 2 : i found an ak file in the internet , imported into phone, installed it, it said "already installed" anyways, i installed the file i downloaded. made some keyboard settings, added languages etc. then tried to use but still keyboard does not pop-up. i think i have another problem )))

update 3: classical "restarting" solved the problem...

ps. mi note pro

Last edited:
Thank you for this update. Looks good on my Mi Note LTE. Also nice to see that all Stagefright bug are closed.
f9e7d5add5dd97a1d7fba3d405e585d2.jpg

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

Need Colourfull google search widget (Latest update) but it is still same transparent even after updating to latest google apps.

Any help pls??

In redmi note 2, the last release...icon default google play and other icons are very ugly. Why?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk
In Mi 4 The runkeeper app changed to a worse one I think. Last one was a running figure. Now a walking one. Any way to change it back, tried original theme?
uploadfromtaptalk1441545944326.png

is it possible to automatically locate apps downloaded from playstore into external sd card?

can I request permission to use this rom as a base for a custom rom that I am building for Redmi note 4g, if the rom is successful I will put xiaomi.eu in the credits, thanks in advance

xiaomi redmi note 2 Hermes can u download from google play with 3g connection? i cant, it says always waiting for WiFi even if i didnt allow it, maybe its a bug i think

xiaomi redmi note 2 Hermes can u download from google play with 3g connection? i cant, it says always waiting for WiFi even if i didnt allow it, maybe its a bug i think
Set download limit to unlimited in download app

Sent from Mi2S [MIUI7] using Tapatalk

Reactions: Santobs
I have the same issue

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Messenger does not open when you have a notification and click it

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 3 met Tapatalk

If i install weakly room relise? The first one? I cant go back end instal the stable one?
If i dont like this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.