MULTI 5.9.10/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine stuck at 99 percent I used the update on the settings options I hope I did not screw it up I am using the xiaomi redmi note 2, is there like a double rom option, so in case you screw it up you can go recover it, and not run a bad rom

mine stuck at 99 percent I used the update on the settings options I hope I did not screw it up I am using the xiaomi redmi note 2, is there like a double rom option, so in case you screw it up you can go recover it, and not run a bad rom
Just wait while it's finished

~Tapatalk~

Excuse me!
I'm rookie
I used Xiaomi MI 4 wcdma
I cannot flash cancro 5.9.10

First I used Rashr app. then I select Reboot Recovery.
Then I Wipe Cache Partition and Wipe Dalvik Cache
When I flash cancro 5.9.10

It's tell about
This package is for cancro devices this is a aosp_cancro
E : Error in ...
(Status 7)
Installation abort

Previous I can flash cancro 5.8.27
Please help me.

Xiaomi redmi note 2, new rom 5.9.11, the display just makes some strange flash while using app like messenger or watching youtube videos, im sure it's a bug of luminosity sensor cos also a friend of mine has got same issue.

Hi guys! I'm new here, so I'm not sure if this is the right place to report a bug.
Anyway, there is a problem on Redmi Note 2 (Hermes) on 5.9.10 (was the same on 5.9.2).
Any 3rd party timer app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hybrid.stopwatch) won't wake up the device.
So I just start the timer with 10 sec., turn the screen off and there is no signal when the time is up. The signal starts immediately when I turn the screen off.
I've tried everything in notification settings, nothing helped.
Surprisingly, it works on 66.66.77.00 rom from a Chinese reseller.
Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

On my redmi 1s calendar app crashes, and at least each day I have to reboot phone due to system blocks. Still too beta

Enviado desde mi HM 1S mediante Tapatalk

On mi4w w/ 5.9.11
The screen turns off (lock's it self) even when i watch a video in full screen. I had this issue a few weeks ago, and now its back again

hello, today i install the new version of my xiaomi mi4 developer,
I install via updater, now i need to do more something, like wipe cache data, i read this on day.

Can i delete the file "xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_5.9.11_v7-4.4" that i put in DOWNLOAD_ROM?

thanks and sorry by my english.

On mi4w w/ 5.9.11
The screen turns off (lock's it self) even when i watch a video in full screen. I had this issue a few weeks ago, and now its back again
Suggestion:
In permissions, check if video is allowed to modify system settings.
If not, grant it and test.

[Redmi 1] Cant see dialer for PIN entery after applaying other theme. After applaying "stock" themes everything is normal...?

[Redmi 1] Cant see dialer for PIN entery after applaying other theme. After applaying "stock" themes everything is normal...?
I had the same problem some months ago with miui v6. It can be an unfixed bug or a theme bug.

I also have flashing display problem (RedmiNote2)...
Screen brightnes is changing rapidly, when moving through settings...

:/

Reactions: Santobs
Hi, I have a query related to MIUI 7 ROM for Nexus 5 (hammerhead). I've used v5 & v6 ROMs before on same device but there was no issue with camera app. Though I was not getting Xiaomi camera like features & interface but like a stock KitKat camera.
Problem started since I updated to MIUI 7. Default camera app does not open now and I get the error message "Unfortunately Camera has stopped". Is it any bug or I am doing any mistake while flashing the ROM? I have tried both CWM & TWRP recoveries.

Along with this I have a small query. I am not able to see sound enhancer/Dirac setting in these ROMs. Are these not available for unofficial devices.

It would be very nice to set screen lock permanently on 1 minute: it always switches back to sleep in 30 seconds.
This happens for quite some time now on my Xiaomi m2s.

I also have the flickering brightness when sliding the screens, (Xiaomi Redmi Note 2)
Can i suggest something for the developers, i appreciate the automatic power profiles which are great idea but what about the sound profiles - any chances to introduce some automation to them ? I would like to be able to control days an hours and create my own sound profile settings then switch them using automation dependent from day and time. Something like Llama - Location Profiles. Any chances ? That would be just awesome to have it with the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.