MULTI 5.9.10/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google it !!! there is plenty topics how to update xiaomi phones.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 2 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Friends!

After flashing MIUI 7 Hermes to my new Redmi Note 2 I got the message that my IMEI is invalid. Tried recovering it through MTK-services, but it won't work.

Anyone who can help? Thanks!

Amazing Battery life! For the first time I get more than 5 hours screen-on time together with more than 30% battery left!
Screenshot_2015-09-15-01-03-37.png
Screenshot_2015-09-15-01-03-43.png

Mi2s, normal battery, MIUI 5.9.10

Friends!

After flashing MIUI 7 Hermes to my new Redmi Note 2 I got the message that my IMEI is invalid. Tried recovering it through MTK-services, but it won't work.

Anyone who can help? Thanks!
did you make a back up of your last rom tru twrp?

Hi. In my redmi note2 i have find another bug! The telephone don't preserv the impostation of ring and notify. Turn off and turn on is boring.

Glad to see official stable version 6.7.1.0 appearing for most Mi's and Redmi's (including 1S)! It seems this update includes the speed/battery goodies introduced with miui7. Well, they are MIUI7 ports after all, AFAIK!

/me kindly asks the good gods at xiaomi.eu to consider these stable versions for porting :D

It's only that poor devil Redmi 3G that does not get any decent stable from Xiaomi :(

And another one: will updating from (xiaomi.eu) MIUI6 to these 6.7.1.0 builds be made automatically, over OTA? Or would the users have to download and install manually over the existing MIUI6 stable?
Where did you see it? If it is on en.xiaomi.com, nevermind; our beloved xiaomi.eu ROM is another branch... for which (as mentioned in a preceding post) I see no updates for stable since the first days of August.

@ingbrzy is the stable branch discontinued? I see no updates for Leo after 6.6.5.0 (released on August, 5), while miui has released several versions afterwards and is currently at 6.7.2.0

Last edited:
Next stables will be released when they are based on V7..
Our tools and translations are no more compatible with V6...

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: josito801
Dear @ingbrzy,
thank for the superfast reply! I expected something similar, therefore I cross my fingers waiting for miui's stable release.
Kindest regards and THANK YOU!

Awesome rom as always. Getting fc message from file explorer. Even after reboot and not using file explorer

sent from my Xiaomi Mi Note Pro

Awesome rom as always. Getting fc message from file explorer. Even after reboot and not using file explorer

sent from my Xiaomi Mi Note Pro
post log here and which language are you using...

Miui camera FC on Portuguese(Brazil), *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* is fine, log is attached.

Attachments

• camera_fc.txt
    3.1 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
Next stables will be released when they are based on V7..
Our tools and translations are no more compatible with V6...

~Tapatalk~
Thanks again!

Just a brief suggestion: please highlight the news above in the first post, my friends and I (running on stable V6 MIUIs) have checked for updates a thousand times in the last few weeks!

MI2. So great, the voice of the people that tell me cut and I can't heard it no more! I have to remake a call, or receive a new call to make it work, eventually!

That's nice as I am waiting for a new job and have to make and receive a s**t tones of call. I was just ridiculous this afternoon because I had to apologize again and again. THAT WILL REALLY HELP ME TO FIND A JOB.

THANKS XIAMOI NO MORE

Edit: That clear: it's not about a ridiculous bugs, a minor FC or whatever we can wait to have the patch. This is ******* serious and i'am really disapointed because it ****ed up a lot of things today.

MI2. So great, the voice of the people that tell me cut and I can't heard it no more!

No pb at all with my mi2 with this release.
The good news is that if you don't find a job you will have time to enhance your English skill, ..or try to wipe your phone.

Reactions: Pitch
MI2. So great, the voice of the people that tell me cut and I can't heard it no more! I have to remake a call, or receive a new call to make it work, eventually!

That's nice as I am waiting for a new job and have to make and receive a s**t tones of call. I was just ridiculous this afternoon because I had to apologize again and again. THAT WILL REALLY HELP ME TO FIND A JOB.

THANKS XIAMOI NO MORE

Edit: That clear: it's not about a ridiculous bugs, a minor FC or whatever we can wait to have the patch. This is ******* serious and i'am really disapointed because it ****ed up a lot of things today.
You have to understand that this is a beta or developer rom. I think it's totally clear.
If you want an stable rom, it's available at Xiaomi's official site.

The staff here is doing an amazing job, trying to do the best rom to our Xiaomi phones, and it's not their responsability the problems that you can have with the rom because, repeat again, this is a beta rom. They can help you to solve your issues, but if you need a estable rom, this is not your rom.
A lot of people have this rom with their Mi2 and they don't report problems as yours. your problem could be a corrupt download, a bad flash proccess,... Even, sometimes, the problem is in your phone (apps, backups restored that are not recommended,...)

Please, be fair with the job that the people is doing here.

Regards.

Reactions: bullietje

THANKS XIAMOI NO MORE

I usually speak 2-3 hours per day by phone at workdays and I haven't any voice issue during phone conversation on my Mi2S. Aries ROM since release 5.8.27 works fine without any major issue and it is getting better and more and more optimized...
If users install MIUI7 with dirty flash onto different android base, it can be cause issues only....

Sent from Mi2S [MIUI7] using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.