MULTI 5.9.24/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone who is having troubles with xposed and has twrp or any other custom recovery attempted to flash xposed v 3 alpha as mentioned on forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3034811

Reactions: helmz83
It is mistake in English too. It says "To keep torch on, hold the power button"
Should be "press" instead of "hold".

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
Will be fixed for Dutch language in next release. Thanks for pointing this out.

Hello,

i have a sMIUI 5.9.1 on my Mi2a and it works very nice. I know that the system partiton storage is low, but is there a way to tweak the ROM (less languages, no gapps, etc)? It will be great, because the Mi2a is an older device, but still good for every day use. Unfortunately there are not many good ROMS (CM 12.1 or MIUI 7) available.
Thanks!

CHANGELOG

[System]
New - Mi Note Pro updated to Android 5.1 (09-21)
Fix - Sometimes, internet was unaccessible with WiFi connection (09-17)
Fix - WiFi could not be switched to Mi WiFi repeater smoothly (09-17)

[Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar]
Fix - Sometimes, Mi Band icon disappeared from status bar (09-22)
Fix - Sometimes, there was no response after pressing lockscreen notifications (09-22)
Fix - Connection speed in status bar overlapped when using XXL text (09-22)

[Gallery]
Optimization - Reduced power consumption of cloud albums syncing process (09-18)

[Music]
Optimization - Increased the stability of new UI (09-22)
Removed all online content

[Recorder]
New - Added recording quality option in settings.Recording quality will show in recording and playing page (09-23)

- Added German lang to all devices.. more info here
- Disabled Online content in Music app
- MiNote PRO and Xiaomi Mi4C get update to Android 5.1.1 base.. Unfortunately our tools are not ready yet so release is skipped for this week..
- We ended support for Xiaomi Mi2A after 2years due to low system partition storage.. our ROM cant fit in anymore..
- Next week will be not released MIUI 5.10.1 due to holidays in China

Well... You already got 5.0 on Note then why asking for 5.1 if Android doesn't matter in MIUI. There's no difference between 5.1 and 5.0. Also for features, some are available only for certain device like Mi4i. It won't be done for lower end phones.
So yes, never.

Wysłano z MI Note

One thing you should know (being new here) is that such updates don't depend on the people here - it depends on the staff at Xiaomi.com.

Here, they only translate the ROMs, and make some mods to make them more "european".

And do a great job at it, I might add!

Ok, thanks. I'm specificly interested in double tap to wake. I dont think that that funktion is for premium devices only. Many low end or middle China manufactured phones have gesture wake commands. It would be wery nice that Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 got that. Espesualy I dont se Mi4i as a premium device in comparation to RN2. I dont know what are the benifits of it in relation to RN2 to justify 50-60$ diference?
Thanks anyway for your answer.

To repeat my earlier questions if anybody knows to tell me, is it normal that compass isn't working in Google maps (but does in Mi compass app) and is it posible to turn of the location text in dialer when dial a multiple number contact and instead seeing the tipe of number (work, home, main...)?
Thanks.

Last edited:
I vouch for the change of seeing the type of number, instead of its location. It's more useful and more logical.

Not to mention dialing by nick name or combination of letters of the name (like dialing josm, jos, jsm for John Smith for instance) or swipe left or rigt for call or text... it would be nice for MIUI developers to look at exDialer that is the perfect dialer but only for single sim phones

Well... You already got 5.0 on Note then why asking for 5.1 if Android doesn't matter in MIUI. There's no difference between 5.1 and 5.0. Also for features, some are available only for certain device like Mi4i. It won't be done for lower end phones.
So yes, never.

Wysłano z MI Note

I don' understand because, when I have bought redmi note 2 it was advertised
with Miui 7 based on lollipop 5.1.1 and when it arrived to my home I have found 5.0.2. Then others Android version have in system the very good fuction: double tap for wake on, watch in home screen when close flip cover, gesture, ecc... Because not implement in Miui?

Reactions: Sinja
with Miui 7 based on lollipop 5.1.1 and when it arrived to my home I have found 5.0.2. Then others Android version have in system the very good fuction: double tap for wake on, watch in home screen when close flip cover, gesture, ecc... Because not implement in Miui?
please link to Xiaomi official info about Android 5.1.1 on Note 2...

No it was not. It was 5.0.

Wysłano z MI Note

Any idea when the SEND SMS issue will be solved? Is it an Android 5.0.2 issue? I am on the Vodafone network, there was an issue some time ago with send SMS in Android 5.0?

Oh yeah, where's that Xiaomi link on Redmi Note 2 and Android 5.1?

In version 5.9.24 Google Inbox app icon is duplicated. If I delete one of them, the app is uninstalled . ;)

For all the people complaining about the removed vibration level setting:

Vibration level settings option is removed temporarily as developers are working on a new plan. This feature will be restored in future updates after China National Day holiday. Weekly update of 2 October will be skipped due to the national holiday, so the next update will be on 9 October.

Reactions: reflex3000
Bug I found on Italian Language:

- Open Security settings made crash the app.
- Compass in google maps doesn't work well
- Google Sound search doesen't work

Yeah me too. Can't use xposed and all features after this update. Ive read somewhere that xiaomi has removed all it's license with xposed Dev.
http://www.androidbeat.com/2014/08/...amework-miui-without-giving-credit-developer/
It is a year old post and xposed framework has been working without a hitch till this new update, I am not sure on how correct I am, but it appears that this new miui update contains a new Android sdk, so I feel like the newer version of xposed should solve the issue. Since I am travelling I am concerned that I might brick my phone.

@ingbrzy can you answers my question ?
Why xiaomi mi note is flagship 2015 , untill today is still base on 4.4 kitkat, not Lolipop ? Sorry for my bad english. thanks

I've got an issue with redmi note 2, even when I turn silence on, when whatsapp arrives it does make a noise!

It's not the same notification ringtone that sounds when silence is off, but it's like a 'tick'

So... Tomorrow I've class I need the phone to be fully silenced xD

Do you know why is this happening?

PS_ I'm having trouble with push notifications too... Pushbullet, gmail... Doesn't notify :( not even using push notifications fixer

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.