MULTI 5.9.24/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got an issue with redmi note 2, even when I turn silence on, when whatsapp arrives it does make a noise!

It's not the same notification ringtone that sounds when silence is off, but it's like a 'tick'

So... Tomorrow I've class I need the phone to be fully silenced xD

Do you know why is this happening?

PS_ I'm having trouble with push notifications too... Pushbullet, gmail... Doesn't notify :( not even using push notifications fixer

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk
Try a Clean install. That's not a issue of this rom but yours.

Reactions: redmi77
So has that just been added then? As I'm on 5.9.10 & that option to shuffle all the tracks in my music folder isn't there.

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk
In my understanding, this is the shuffle play (please find screenshot attached). As I remember it was available in previous releases too:

f7bbe2bf9587eff08eec58d2514c094b.jpg

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: wato
In my understanding, this is the shuffle play (please find screenshot attached). As I remember it was available in previous releases too:

Exactly. I'm still on 5.9.1 and it's also like that. Always has been.

Ah that's sorted it, thanks. I was looking for a button that said shuffle like in v5.

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk

How is Lollipop better than KitKat for under the hood of MIUI? What feature are you missing? Thanks!
You can answers my question first . Why mi note pro is realease, it was base on Lolipop. If Lolipop not special, all of flagship is release, xiaomi will base it on 4.4 kitkat

There is a problem with music widget in my phone (redmi Note 3g). When music app plays a song, widget miss the cover and can't press buttons (fw, play and rw). No function in notifications window music buttons too.

You can answers my question first . Why mi note pro is realease, it was base on Lolipop. If Lolipop not special, all of flagship is release, xiaomi will base it on 4.4 kitkat
It's because newer hardware always work with latest Android base. It's normal. Why MINote Pro with 5.0? Because Snapdragon 810 and 4GB of ram.
Android 5 is 64 bit ready and you can't make 4GB device on 32 bit Android 4.

Is it that hard to understand?

Why MINote is 4.4 only? Because Android base is not that important for MIUI and for users. For Xiaomi ecosystem MIUI Version and it's weekly changes are more important than Android number.

Wysłano z MI Note

Someone posted this on MIUI forum:<br /><br />
How to wsm tools work after update to 5.9.24 version Pick this file from versions before 5.9.24 , i pick from 5.9.17 Bin/app_process Lib/libandroid_runtime.so Push manual to system/bin and system/lib Make sure you make same permissions from the file first Reboot And try to use Wsm manager tools Credits to @D3KOMP and @Sam joko
<br/>

Doesn't work for me. Endend in bootloop.
Did someone try this too?

Gesendet von meinem MI 4LTE mit Tapatalk

is it a bug from the french version, or is there no more menu in compass app for calibration ?
the only kind of calibration i get is elevation (when i tape over this word on bottom-right corner)

Thanks for upload! I want to install mikey english app, but I can install only the chinese version of this app - I tried download from many forums, but not installed. Somebody says to me to use xposed framework and lucky patcher - anybody has this error or it's me only?

So xposed seems to not work, has anyone tried the newer lollipop versions of xposed?

won't install. tried that.
and nothing schould have changed with the sdk version. sdk 19 is kitkat 4.4 - something else must be wrong but I haven't found the clue yet. The only thing I thought was switching from Dalvik to ART (also because of the performance boost reportet) but the file /data/property/persyst.sys.dalvik.vm.lib still contains libdvm.so ... so that schould not have changed.
just downgrade to the previous version with the updater app, works like a normal update.

Last edited:
I've got an issue with redmi note 2, even when I turn silence on, when whatsapp arrives it does make a noise!

It's not the same notification ringtone that sounds when silence is off, but it's like a 'tick'

So... Tomorrow I've class I need the phone to be fully silenced xD

Do you know why is this happening?

PS_ I'm having trouble with push notifications too... Pushbullet, gmail... Doesn't notify :( not even using push notifications fixer

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

allow all permissions and put em in autostart

I can not activate Xposed miui in this version, I get an error message like this:
"Not yet compatible with android sdk version 19 or your processor architecture (armeabi-v7a)"
Please there any solution for this error is available? Thank you.

It is a year old post and xposed framework has been working without a hitch till this new update, I am not sure on how correct I am, but it appears that this new miui update contains a new Android sdk, so I feel like the newer version of xposed should solve the issue. Since I am travelling I am concerned that I might brick my phone.
I've googled around and there's zip files for sdk 21& 22 but not for sdk 19. I gess the inly way to use it is to flash back the older version of miui rom.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

I can not activate Xposed miui in this version, I get an error message like this:
"Not yet compatible with android sdk version 19 or your processor architecture (armeabi-v7a)"
Please there any solution for this error is available? Thank you.
The only way is to downgrade to older rom version while waiting for solution which I've googled everywhere and didint find any at his pint of time.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

Hola agradecer el trabajo que hacéis.
Quisiera saber porque la actualización de la app de música me gustaba más antes.

Hi my device LG G3 D855 and I asking about the download link of this device where can I find it ? ....please

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

So much battery drainage...its need to fix so much urgently....much much more battery drainage....im just fade up.
Device: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

Last edited:
even when screen is locked, and battery profile is default selected then also battery was little drained. Its really fadeup. plz fix battery problem first.
Device: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
I feel battery backup just like one third of 5.9.18.... so please fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.