MULTI 5.9.24/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi3W too! :(

04KxoaO.png

Same for redmi 1 mtk e redmi note 3g mtk

anyone managed to install xposed framework on this version?
i'm getting error that says that android SDK version 19 is not supported by xposed :-(
yes indeed, it is not compatible with updating this week. It seems a terrible failure!

MIUI 7 5.9.26 for Redmi 1 WCDMA released.. Fixed SIM card PIN issue..

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: badBorg
ingbrzy
why in my xiaomi I am always that I have miui 5.9.17 and I do not detect more the new update ? now I have to download the package is to move it to the cel ?

ingbrzy
why in my xiaomi I am always that I have miui 5.9.17 and I do not detect more the new update ? now I have to download the package is to move it to the cel ?
Yes...

~Tapatalk~

I've many troubles with the wallpaper. With the last release it was perfect but now I've noticed :
- the "rotation" transition is bugged. It goes too far so the effect stays too long on screen (not nice)
- now when you change from one page to another the background doesn't slide anymore. It's full static, no scrolling..

Thanks!

I've many troubles with the wallpaper. With the last release it was perfect but now I've noticed :
- the "rotation" transition is bugged. It goes too far so the effect stays too long on screen (not nice)
- now when you change from one page to another the background doesn't slide anymore. It's full static, no scrolling..

Thanks!
Just switch side scrolling option on after you choose a wallpaper:

Settings> wallpaper> choose wallpaper> tap on 3 dot menu at upper right corner> turn side scrolling on

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: gbiohazard
Last couple of updates font is mixed up in SMS app on Redmi 2 WCDMA (HM2014811) - Croatian language. Font is really big on S size and on the other sizes it's fine

Status
Not open for further replies.