Flashed mipad in twrp and welcome screen blocked by
"Thank you
Thank you for helping make MIUI better!
Username
Password

Validate"

Hangs at "Signing In"

I assume it is mi.com

Any ideas? Restoring Nandroid backup had no effect after ordinary factory reset.

"Thank you
Username
Password

Validate"

Hangs at "Signing In"

I assume it is mi.com

Any ideas? Restoring Nandroid backup had no effect after ordinary factory reset.

Did you remove Updater.apk from /system/app?

Reactions: smudger
MIUI 7 5.9.26 for Redmi Note WCDMA released... Fixed SIM card PIN issue..

~Tapatalk~

Last edited:
Anyone noticed that the player on the statusbar says "no music" when the app is not running but when you're listening to music the song/artist is shown ? I mean in the previous versions it was always displayed. It's a bug ?

Anyone noticed that the player on the statusbar says "no music" when the app is not running but when you're listening to music the song/artist is shown ? I mean in the previous versions it was always displayed. It's a bug ?
In my case (aries ROM) the last played music (song/artist) constantly displayed in the notification shade as usual, even if the music app is not running in the background. It seems there are some differences between ROMs.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: crixt
"Thank you
Username
Password

Validate"

Hangs at "Signing In"

I assume it is mi.com

happens to me if i remove the updater.apk...

Reactions: smudger
hi, still with the Italian language, the setting does not work in security,
with English ok. redmi note 2

hi everybody,I'm quite newbie...
I'd like to know the best way to notice you a bug (when raised)...so, is there any dedicated 3d to report bugs?or just in these one?
thx

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I have installed smiui and back to this one and the Video Player App is removed. Where can I get it back ?

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

On the music player, have they added a shuffle all tracks option or is it still "play all (A-Z)". The shuffle function was available in v5.

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk

On the music player, have they added a shuffle all tracks option or is it still "play all (A-Z)". The shuffle function was available in v5.

There is shuffle play option in new music app too. Affected all tracks in same album/folder.

There is shuffle play option in new music app too. Affected all tracks in same album/folder.
So has that just been added then? As I'm on 5.9.10 & that option to shuffle all the tracks in my music folder isn't there.

Please when will update Redme Note 2 to Android version 5.1.1? When will add gesture double tap wake on, palm soft and watch on home screen when flip cover is closed?

Reactions: simone_g76
Good morning i want to inform you that also the 5.9.24 rom 2014813 has an important bug: when i tap the menu of the security app it go to crash(only with italian language, in english don't crash..........but i'm italian.....)
Sorry for my bad english

kuaipan not work, the screen goes blank. this can be fixed ??

Enviado desde mi Mi 4i mediante Tapatalk

Did you remove Updater.apk from /system/app?

Yes how stupid of me.. And very well spotted by you. I was hoping to reinstall it after boot to restore proper icon...

Have copied Updater to system/app using twrp file manager and chmod 755 but still get the problem.

Sounds as if you might know the solution?

(Else I will have to copy my sdcard as backup to computer via twrp USB storage and then start again. Though I might screw up a lot of rwx permissions. I suspect Nandroid backup does not include all the user data. (First time with custom recovery).

In my case (aries ROM) the last played music (song/artist) constantly displayed in the notification shade as usual, even if the music app is not running in the background. It seems there are some differences between ROMs.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
yes same here 2014813 hongmi 2 TD-SCDMA , no more notification if play from music app, i'ved try to add my mp3 for playlist & favorite, but no played....so i just try played from file explore...its a bug or different rom ? should i try change rom 2014811 ?? thanks before

-Tapatalk-

I upgraded my redmi2 (2,014,811) and the IMEI has been lost ... I tried googled and I tried everything without results :(((

Reactions: Sinja
Status
Not open for further replies.