MULTI 6.1.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Mi4c he new Root method says you need to be connected to the internet whilst you do it. Do you know why? Does it link it to your Mi account or relate to your Mi account at all?

I cant use the Mi account on my phone so if that is the case I'm screwed!

No it wont link to your mi account. It just need internet connection to download SU binary for the root to work

Reactions: Finners
i fill full that form but "Apply reason to the more than 10 characters" i dont understand
I think you actually have to give a reason you want to unlock the bootloader. I would say to have complete control over my device and be able to use Mi Flash again.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

How i fix this?

38b9558d99598baf373f7af25d390860.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Anyone knows how to solve this folder issue?

Please, another little question: to install this new 6.1.14 miui.eu update on mi4c (without locking bootloader) I have to use twrp instead of flashing from app Updater. Correct?
TWRP is required to flash this ROM, but if you have TWRP installed already the updater app will work fine. So either way you can use TWRP or updater(if TWRP is installed).

Yes i have trwp mi note pro 2.8.6.0 for mi note pro on my mi note pro

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI NOTE Pro met Tapatalk
my USB Key was FAT32 as usual for such kind of operation, i need to check with another usb key brand !

Check in trwp by mount if the externalUSB is checked

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI NOTE Pro met Tapatalk

yes i know the setting UNMOUNT

I found it ; it was my USB KEY Kingstone 8gb = doesn't work in OTG ? !!!! i was sure that i used it before
i tryed with my USB Patriot 16gb (Fat 32of course) and OTG access is OK from TWRP 2.8.6.0 for LEO

Thank you my friend , you push me to test "all"
i was convinced that this version should not work because of Xiaomi china information
I keep this TWRP and lock this version

this is what we call FAN COMMUNITY

Last edited:
Hi friends, since update to 6.1.7 and after that to 6.1.14 my device redmi 2 (also note 2) can not connect to mipcsuite anymore. someone have any soloution?

can I flash an unlocked OEM Rom from Xiaomi.eu in a Xiaomi device with the fastboot in verified mode (locked)?? I´m in a bootloop, OEM locked and only fastboot running.. :-(

Yes, it's present in all the new folders except for the one with MIUI tools.

For me working, with old and new folder, I make also wipe cache and dalvik after upgrade you?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-16-21-22-01_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-16-21-22-01_com.miui.home.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 335
My RN2, the LED remains lit when charging with the phone off. I do not know the phone is on, see you tomorrow. Still great feature when everything will be ok

Reactions: MatrixLinux
Status
Not open for further replies.