MULTI 6.1.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read in a forum Italian the same problem, you do not know why the battery and went to 0. Recharged and works
Yeah, with custom roms I faced drop on restart when I flashed rom for 20-30 %, maybe it is due kernel, rom,recovery, don't know :)

Yeah, with custom roms I faced drop on restart when I flashed rom for 20-30 %, maybe it is due kernel, rom,recovery, don't know :)
I do not know, this hard case!
Now I go out tonight when I hope to see the post of our friend who says ... my phone works! Hello guys, tonight

Reactions: Marko94
Please fix snapchat!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-23-11-42-11_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-23-11-42-11_com.miui.home.png
    236.4 KB · Views: 319
I am just curious.. Miui from this site is based on china global beta right or ? Because I tried miui alpha, beta and global beta and each of them has different style ,customization etc :)

I merged partition on Cancro while back (installing 5.12.17).
Right now I'm on custom ROM.
Do I have to reinstall 5.12.17 and update via updater app to 6.0 ROM.
Though I installed the 6.1.21 Beta ROM (http://bigota.d.miui.com/6.1.21/miui_MI3WMI4W_6.1.21_b4f90f85fc_6.0.zip) directly in TWRP. Install took like 10 mins. But the phone ended up in bootloop.
Now I wonder if the ROM has bootloop issue as per what MIUI forum says and I have to install some other variant of ROM or that I have to change installation method

I merged partition on Cancro while back (installing 5.12.17).
Right now I'm on custom ROM.
Do I have to reinstall 5.12.17 and update via updater app to 6.0 ROM.
Though I installed the 6.1.21 Beta ROM (http://bigota.d.miui.com/6.1.21/miui_MI3WMI4W_6.1.21_b4f90f85fc_6.0.zip) directly in TWRP. Install took like 10 mins. But the phone ended up in bootloop.
Now I wonder if the ROM has bootloop issue as per what MIUI forum says and I have to install some other variant of ROM or that I have to change installation method
Haha, first don't leak links from miui.. Second if u are on merged partition, and on TWRP , make clean flash latest miui mm :) and build from here is safe to flash, no worry for bootlop :)

Haha, first don't leak links from miui.. Second if u are on merged partition, and on TWRP , make clean flash latest miui mm :) and build from here is safe to flash, no worry for bootlop :)
Dammit, I did clean flash the file. Now if I retry flashing without installing any ZIPs post flash to make sure clean flash. Will have to wait long while to get it installed and than wait to get booted. And if it doesn't work than redownload this website's ZIP.

BTW the balanced and performance battery modes work as of MIUI kikat?
Earlier version of MIUI MM I used had problem with CPU frequency. Even at balanced mode the frequency could reach 2.3 GHz and both modes were useless.

If they didn't fix stock kernel, than I should already be avoiding the ROM

Hi all.

I updated successfully mi Mi4 using updater app. Everything is working fine. The root menu is available, but it doesn't work. Can I get root installing supersu via TWRP or I can't? . People with Mi3 is reporting they can't install TWRP. Can Mi4 users install TWRP and supersu?
Did anyone try it?

Thanks for your support.

Status
Not open for further replies.