MULTI 6.1.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all.

I updated successfully mi Mi4 using updater app. Everything is working fine. The root menu is available, but it doesn't work. Can I get root installing supersu via TWRP or I can't? . People with Mi3 is reporting they can't install TWRP. Can Mi4 users install TWRP and supersu?
Did anyone try it?

Thanks for your support.
yes u can, works for me on mi3

Reactions: Pitch
music app crash
im using redmi note 3. Clean install zip file by TWRP
ty so much for this rom

Last edited:
Anyone else tried to install xposed v79?
After flashing the zip my mi3 starts and goes beyond boot logo but then just shows an illuminated black screen. it does not turn off or is accessible in any ways. I can flash the xposed uninstaller zip and it boots again correctly.

(custom boot logo, without the custom logo it stays at the android logo with 3 dots)

edit: also my HERE maps disappeared (found under "orphaned data" in TiBackup)

Last edited:
Anyone else tried to install xposed v79?
After flashing the zip my mi3 starts and goes beyond boot logo but then just shows an illuminated black screen. it does not turn off or is accessible in any ways. I can flash the xposed uninstaller zip and it boots again correctly.

(custom boot logo, without the custom logo it stays at the android logo with 3 dots)
Other users also reported bootloop when installing Xposed.
Although on an early alpha ROM, I was able to boot ROM after installing Xposed ZIP. And it showed message. Xposed is installed but not activated.
We need a ZIP build for MIUI as far I know.

Reactions: büscher
Repost, I need answer for this importantly

Balanced and performance battery modes work as of MIUI kikat?
Earlier version of MIUI MM had problem with CPU frequency. Even at balanced mode the frequency could reach 2.3 GHz and both modes were useless. It was like a custom kernel.

Repost, I need answer for this importantly

Balanced and performance battery modes work as of MIUI kikat?
Earlier version of MIUI MM had problem with CPU frequency. Even at balanced mode the frequency could reach 2.3 GHz and both modes were useless. It was like a custom kernel.
I can tell u only this: I always using balanced mode, no problems,no heat , no battery drains, on latest build no lags on games, during multitasking etc..so no need for performance mode :) and yeah, on balanced mode can reach 2,3 ghz ,but when it is temp of cpu higher, it drop to 1,5 or 1,2 depends on thermal driver

Reactions: @Me_Ashish_
Upgrading from one weekly to another user data wipe is needed/advised/not necessary. Which open is correct?

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 2 через Tapatalk

Upgrading from one weekly to another user data wipe is needed/advised/not necessary. Which open is correct?

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 2 через Tapatalk
If u upgrading from same version (example 4.4) no need to wipe, but if u upgrading from 4.4 to 5.0 or 6.0 wipe / clean flash is advised

I noticed a little problem. In settings, themes don't load(I apologize, if it was answered before) . RN2. I never tried it before. But, never mind, it is Saturday afternoon. It's been a very long week. I will see you boys tomorrow. Have a great evening everyone.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Did anyone noticed some bugs in: MI4C newest weekly rom?

before i use it...

now stuck on 5-12-17

I'm experiencing lag with lockscreen. When I press power button it needs like 0.5 sec to show lockscreen. I think it must be due to new daily lockscreen feature. Does anyone know how to disable this feature completely?

mi4lte, 6.0

In Mi4c, the led notification for whatsapp, in group messages, only blinks for a little while than turns off without any action from us.

That's the only bug I've noticed in 6.1.21 until now.

Last edited:
Como siempre gracias por el magnífico y laborioso trabajo realizado. Seguimos actualizando y esperando el 6.0 para Note 2 y próximamente el 5.0 para Redmi 2

How about the battery performance? (I have 5.12.24 on Mi4C). You recomend to update?

The battery performance of 5.12.24 is really bad :(

Thank you very much and excuse me for my bad english.

Enviado desde mi Mi-4c mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.