MULTI 6.1.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I have problem with installing the miui7 android M ROM on my Mi3 (cancro), because the recovery says: zip signature verification failed. :(
Must I flash it with a custom recovery?
Please help me...
Thx in advance.
If u are on miui ,flash mm rom via updater app..

so no one has been able to unlock the bootloader since the update last week? are we now stuck with half a phone, after so many have purchased from Xiaomi? not a good act on their behalf!!

I'm on MM cm13. Has official miui MM 7.1 fixed the flawed notification system (clear notification on lock screen, quick notification actions - reply, delete, mute,...)?
Nope, you still can't swipe away notifications in the lock screen. This is one of my biggest gripes with MIUI.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Mi4 Lte with MM 6.1.21 i can't change the wallpaper of wattapp. app can't find any image o file explorer

I have a little problem after Cancro update. Almost everything working fine, until now just two app has problem. I can't install the Here Maps (nokia) and Greenify! The playstore can't install, with error code 505. I tried install without play store, but still i cant install these apps. Any solutions?

It is possible update MIUI 6.1.7 chinese to XIAOMI.EU via updater app? Chosse update package and select xiaomi.eu.
Mi4c

Downloading right now for my Mi4.
I'd like to ask... right now I'm using 5.12.11. Wouldn't it work if I just flash 6.1.21 with TWRP?

Hi,to all! Thanks to xiaomi.eu for the great work with MM for Mi4W! It is work very well! I flash without problems following the instructions from 1st page, no wipe nothing, 5.12.11->5.12.17->6.1.21 . I have only Skype FC .All other apps work perfect!!
THANKS P.S. I have root, ES File explorer work like usual !!

Thanks team!Quickly as usual!
For those who have cancro devices I'd like to know if the old backups made under Miui KK with native app are compatible with Miui MM.Thanks!I'll update tonight,because today I need a fully functional phone all day.
Just updated,all went ok,no wipe.And the old backups are compatible!!!!At least wich I've restored!

New ROM 6.1.21 for Mi3 CANCRO freshly installed
Updated following the procedure on page 1 (don't forget to reboot after 6.1.21 update, if not error with playstore services)
100% OK

Good job Xiaomi.eu as usual

Reactions: vainroma
It is possible update MIUI 6.1.7 chinese to XIAOMI.EU via updater app? Chosse update package and select xiaomi.eu.
Mi4c
Please help!

Good morning everyone:

I have a note mi3 and two 4g, today note 4g update the two, one of them when I reached 70% was extinguished and the LED does not light when you connect the charger, I tested with the 3 original.

I have also tried holding down the power key, connect to your computer and nothing.

Not enter or fastboot, or recovery.

I tried even to change the battery of the phone by ruling out the battery and that either.

Not if you know you could do.

The update that is being installed today in the 6.1.21 xiaomi.eu

After update, I get this info, look the image.
The phone work fine, but, I think there is something wrong...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-22-12-26-54_me.kuder.diskinfo.pro.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-22-12-26-54_me.kuder.diskinfo.pro.png
    117.5 KB · Views: 401
redmi note 3 after flash latest beta (previously I've noticed) does not match the serial number of the phone box with the IMEI if it matches, how you have a redmi note 3? I have a different number on the phone regarding the phone case

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE LTE mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.