MULTI 6.1.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
c192a5ddd6e48ce6bb141287f02555ad.jpg

Weather app doesn't show next three days forecast.
There's no sunrise and subset times, they were mentioned in changelog.

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 2 через Tapatalk
Mi2s ita lang. Ok

6.0.1 working great so far on my mi3.
Updated everything through the updater app, flashed twrp with fastboot and then the latest supersu through twrp.

Xposed needs some fixes to run. I could install it, but it says it's not active. Unfortunately I don't have the knowledge to go further than decompiling and comparing the involved .jar files... a lot of changes were made by the user SolarWarez to get it working for miui with sdk21 or sdk22.

Also no init.d support. Would be great if we had that - I need SELinux to be set to permissive for viper4android to work correctly. every reboot it is reset to enforced...

And because of MM Convolver won't work anymore in V4A. Even if you copy the needed files to "storage/legacy" the irs files won't be loaded (just a remark, also happened on my Tab with CM13)

Can't tell much about the battery life, the phone feels a bit warmer than usual but I also had it on the charger most of the day.

Besides all this I have one question pending: How can I get rid of the lockscreen? (I don't want to swipe up every time)

Last edited:
Last week I updated my Mi Note Pro to 6.1.14 this week to 6.1.21 the problem with wifi it is not solved. I have tried to downgrade to 6.1.7 and there is a problem with mi cloud apk and I can't continue. To instal 6.1.7 I have done full wiped.
How can I solve this problem?
I am 10 days without wifi.

6.0.1 working great so far on my mi3.
Updated everything through the updater app, flashed twrp with fastboot and then the latest supersu through twrp.

Xposed needs some fixes to run. I could install it, but it says it's not active. Unfortunately I don't have the knowledge to go further than decompiling and comparing the involved .jar files... a lot of changes were made by the user SolarWarez.

Also no init.d support. Would be great if we had that - I need SELinux to be set to permissive for viper4android to work correctly. every reboot it is reset to enforced...

And because of MM Convolver won't work anymore in V4A. Even if you copy the needed files to "storage/legacy" the irs files won't be loaded (just a remark, also happened on my Tab with CM13)

Can't tell much about the battery life, the phone feels a bit warmer than usual but I also had it on the charger most of the day.

Besides all this I have one question pending: How can I get rid of the lockscreen? (I don't want to swipe up every time)
Change theme then

Here is root permission capture
718ead4bf314b4223d4be16fe47484af.jpg

But when I launch one of these app I have a message saying SU is not updated.
When I try to update it super SU says it can't update it....

Help please

Envoyé de mon MI 3W

First u need stock partition (system 1 and system 2) with mi stock recovery,.
Step 1): be on miui kk rom on both partitions with mi recovery
Step2 ) use updater app and update to 5.12.17
Step 3) after boot again use updater app and update to same 5.12.17 again
Now you are on new partition
Step4) download full zip of todays build and update using updater
I have done exactly what you told me to do...after flash 5.12.17 twice the system partition was merged..I checked that. but while flashing to 6.1.21 I am stuck on bootloop(mi logo) for almost an hour after that I have done clear cache and user cache then after several restart (almost 10-15 times) system boot up with Android MM and now all the apps are gone need to setup the phone from the beginning... :( should I need to perform any thing else now as a preventive measure.

Woohoo, updated ! I have a few problems though :

- When some number calls me, I don't see an incoming call. The caller hears a ringtone, though
- I get the message, cannot update Google Play services.

Any ideas? (especially about the incoming calls).

I already rebooted after installing Android 6.

Local backup does not keep device awake and backup stops. After wake it does not resume and does not respond to cancel.

that should remove lockscreen? (I can't do that because I already deleted 100MB of apps I don't need in /system - seems that without MiAccount you can't change themes...)
Maybe you mean you want to go directly to home screen when press power button? If yes then go to developer option skip screen lock and you can go ditectly to Home screen from wake

Reactions: mnikolce
Maybe you mean you want to go directly to home when press poer button? If yes then go to developer option

Not exactly. Wen I turn on my phone I have to swipe up to enter my password (or pattern). I just don't want to swipe up every time but I want to enter the pattern. It's nothing dramatic. If it's not possible I will familiarize with it.

In a Mi4w, after installation of the latest 6.1.21 and following the sequence provided i found the following bugs:
-No root acces, althought the menu says I do. I my applications needing root access, as Greenify, Titanium Backup, are not working
-In advance properties of WLAN, the option for optimization of the connection is not there any more.
-The option Keep my WLAN on during sleep, only when plugged in, not working neither.
-I have the feeling that the battery drains faster

Thanks for all.

Root solution when?

I've got a Xiaomi Mi4 and after updating to 6.1.21 ( following the instructions of installing 5.12.7 twice and then 6.1.21 but without any type of wipe so I wouldn't loos everything) the phone is always notifying me that it doesn't have enough space left, and after I delete some files and some apps it stops for some times but the message appears again. And when check the storage details the section other files just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Should I do a full wipe to my phone?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-23-17-57-30_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-23-17-57-30_com.android.settings.png
    88.8 KB · Views: 499
Not exactly. Wen I turn on my phone I have to swipe up to enter my password (or pattern). I just don't want to swipe up every time but I want to enter the pattern. It's nothing dramatic. If it's not possible I will familiarize with it.
After you enable the password, enable the skip swipe screen under password advanced setting

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk

Reactions: büscher
question
is there difference between HM and hermes ROM?
i ask because on stable ROM it is LHMCNCI (from what i understand
L= lollipop HM = hermes CN = China what last CI is do not know)

are there any builds based on LHMMICK (where i understand MI to be global)?

with xiaomi.eu builds succumb to the bootloader locks?

Cleaner "Clean apps automatically" doesn't work anymore and no apps are checked when you use "Cleaner" in Security and they should.
Normally with that option enabled, apps with auto-start permission are unchecked while the other apps , not allowed to run in background, are checked to be cleaned up.

cYcURQc.png

JcVVBoY.png

Some of you have this issue? Thanks

Last edited:
question
is there difference between HM and hermes ROM?
i ask because on stable ROM it is LHMCNCI (from what i understand
L= lollipop HM = hermes CN = China what last CI is do not know)

are there any builds based on LHMMICK (where i understand MI to be global)?

with xiaomi.eu builds succumb to the bootloader locks?
Hermes is for Redmi Note 2 - HM is for Redmi 2
Different phone...

c192a5ddd6e48ce6bb141287f02555ad.jpg

Weather app doesn't show next three days forecast.
There's no sunrise and subset times, they were mentioned in changelog.

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 2 через Tapatalk

Please find sunrise and sunset in hourly forecast. Furthermore three days forecast is there...at least in English...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.