MULTI 6.1.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy I noticed little drain in standby, and is it normal big usage from android and android system ? Screenshot here

Attachments

• photo_2016-01-24_12-47-36.jpg
    photo_2016-01-24_12-47-36.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 327
  • photo_2016-01-24_12-47-42.jpg
    photo_2016-01-24_12-47-42.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 308
  • photo_2016-01-24_12-47-46.jpg
    photo_2016-01-24_12-47-46.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 325
  • photo_2016-01-24_12-47-49.jpg
    photo_2016-01-24_12-47-49.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 318
Sometimes, the automatic brightness doesn't work properly. I confirm the bug. It's not a matter of having more brightness, it's a matter of the bad function of the automatic brightness. It's solved if you turn off and turn on it but it comes back again passed some minutes.

Regards.
Yes! +1

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk

For Redmi Note 2 Prime :

Did anyone notice that after a nights charging the phone to 100% it takes quite a long time for the battery to drop to 99%, but when you charge the phone with screen on, and you disconnect from the charger as soon as it changes it's status to 100%, the status almost immediately dropped to 99% when you start using it.......

So, it seems like there is some sort of over capacity in the battery perhaps?

For Redmi Note 2 Prime :

Did anyone notice that after a nights charging the phone to 100% it takes quite a long time for the battery to drop to 99%, but when you charge the phone with screen on, and you disconnect from the charger as soon as it changes it's status to 100%, the status almost immediately dropped to 99% when you start using it.......

Same here. RN2

Reactions: MatrixLinux
For Redmi Note 2 Prime :

Same here. RN2

Hi Dude.... you must charge your RN2 when is power off.... 100% charge. SO you can preserve battery

"Clean apps automatically" entry in Cleaner settings doesn't work anymore and no apps are checked when you use "Cleaner" in Security and they should...
Normally with that setting enabled, apps with auto-start permission are unchecked while the other apps , not allowed to run in background, are checked to be cleaned up.

cYcURQc.png

JcVVBoY.png

Some of you have this issue? Thanks

i really liked the new rom. I have 2 question about the music player. I don't know if this is the right forum too ask but i miss 2 features in the music player:
- a search function too look numbers up
- a function too skip music numbers by pressing the volume buttons
Will there be any in the future of is the only solution third party apps?

"Clean apps automatically" entry in Cleaner settings doesn't work anymore and no apps are checked when you use "Cleaner" in Security and they should...
Normally with that setting enabled, apps with auto-start permission are unchecked while the other apps , not allowed to run in background, are checked to be cleaned up.

cYcURQc.png

JcVVBoY.png

Some of you have this issue? Thanks
For me seems normal..

Reactions: MatrixLinux
Can't save any file as PDF with any app . Cloud print that handle the process crashes each time I try with a "Print Spooler" error.
You can choose any office suite to reproduce the issue. I chose WPS.
Went to "Print" and press on "Print".
In "Select Print Service" I chose "System Print Service" then in the dropdown menu you need to select "Save as PDF".
Then I pressed on the PDF icon on the right.
jkfFakQ.png

Pj0P9oN.png

If you have this bug to please confirm it here, with more confirmations developers will take the bug seriously and they'll try to fix it soon. http://en.miui.com/thread-215602-1-1.html

Reactions: Multispace67
Can someone change Whatsapp profile pic ? It suggest me to take a pic with the camera and i can't choose a pic from the gallery. Mi4 6.1.21

On Mi4 6.1.21 my Wi-Fi dies if I leave phone unattended for some time. Disabling wi-fi and enabling it again solves the issue but it comes back if I don't use phone for 10min.

Reactions: cbrandon93
Im trying to install 6.1.21 but i cant coz i have mi recovery. So im trying to install trwp with fastboot mode but the moment im about to flash the file (i named it recovery.img) it says target reported max download size of blablabla bytes error:cannot load "recovery.img": No error
Thank you

Im trying to install 6.1.21 but i cant coz i have mi recovery. So im trying to install trwp with fastboot mode but the moment im about to flash the file (i named it recovery.img) it says target reported max download size of blablabla bytes error:cannot load "recovery.img": No error
Thank you
Why you use twrp? Use the updater, as the OP recommend always.

Regards.

Mi4 6.1.21
On MiRecovery I cant reboot to the system...
But if I shutdown ( Pressing long the powe button) the phone starts without problem...
Anyone with same symptons?

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk

dfeb4ca7134400787d20300c3bac3169.jpg
MORE AND MORE BATTEY IMPROVEMENT! THANKS A LOT XIAOMI.EU (Using Xioami Mi-4c)

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Why you use twrp? Use the updater, as the OP recommend always.

Regards.
Maybe i missunderstood it. I installed the 5.12.17 twice so i would only havbe like one partition with the updater and then i thought u had to install that version (the 6.1) through your recovery and that i had to change it. But ill try from updater
Gracias!

Also if i install the zip fromthe update app and have the mi recovery it will work right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pitch
Also if i install the zip fromthe update app and have the mi recovery it will work right?
Yes, of course. You don't have to install a modified recovery to flash 6.1. You can use the updater to flash all the roms.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.