MULTI 6.1.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

first thanks a lot for your great work! I've flashed my Mi4 this weekend to Android 6 and it worked without any problems. That's really good work!

I saw now that there is finally the option to Encrypt the whole Phone. Guess now with the Single Partition it should also not lead to any Problems anymore. Has anyone made already experiences with this?
Second question on that topic would be: If the Phone is encrypted - are the weekly updates then still possible? Or does it need then any special trick / or everything need to be unencrypted?

Thanks already in advance for your help!

Greetings and a good start into the new Week.

Welcome Everyone. I updated my Redmi Note 2 to the latest version. Previously I had the 5.9.24 onboard after receiving the phone from seller. And there was KingRoot app so I could use root permission with e.g. titanium backup or greenify or any other app. Can you tell me how to get such root acces again? Return to the previous version?
You can flash SuperSu with TWRP.

Redmi Note 2 Prime, 6.1.21, Portuguese

Code:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: No virtual method removeNfcUnlockHandler(Landroid/nfc/NfcAdapter$NfcUnlockHandler;)Z in class Landroid/nfc/NfcAdapter; or its super classes (declaration of 'android.nfc.NfcAdapter' appears in /system/framework/framework.jar)
    at com.google.android.gms.auth.trustagent.trustlet.bn.j(SourceFile:196)
    at com.google.android.gms.auth.trustagent.trustlet.bn.e(SourceFile:175)
    at com.google.android.gms.auth.trustagent.trustlet.cr.o(SourceFile:217)
    at com.google.android.gms.auth.trustagent.trustlet.cu.d(SourceFile:327)
    at com.google.android.gms.trustagent.api.trustagent.b.a(SourceFile:133)
    at com.google.android.gms.trustagent.c.l.a(SourceFile:114)
    at com.google.android.gms.trustagent.c.m.a(SourceFile:119)
    at com.google.android.gms.common.api.a.b.b(SourceFile:128)
    at com.google.android.gms.common.api.a.k.b(SourceFile:55)
    at com.google.android.gms.common.api.a.al.b(SourceFile:258)
    at com.google.android.gms.common.api.a.y.b(SourceFile:457)
    at com.google.android.gms.common.api.a.y.a(SourceFile:1018)
    at com.google.android.gms.common.api.a.n.g(SourceFile:498)
    at com.google.android.gms.common.api.a.n.a(SourceFile:434)
    at com.google.android.gms.common.api.a.f.a_(SourceFile:35)
    at com.google.android.gms.common.internal.an.a(SourceFile:792)
    at com.google.android.gms.common.internal.ah.a(SourceFile:813)
    at com.google.android.gms.common.internal.ai.handleMessage(SourceFile:185)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)

I get a tons of this

EDIT: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi3-bug-miui-global-6-1-21.29608/

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-25-06-45-58_com.android.fileexplorer.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-25-06-45-58_com.android.fileexplorer.png
    110.6 KB · Views: 328
  • Screenshot_2016-01-25-06-46-24_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-25-06-46-24_com.android.chrome.png
    156.4 KB · Views: 328
  • Screenshot_2016-01-25-06-46-31_com.android.vending.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-25-06-46-31_com.android.vending.png
    157.6 KB · Views: 297
  • Screenshot_2016-01-25-06-46-46_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-25-06-46-46_com.android.chrome.png
    173.3 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
OMG!!! My phone got brick

I flashed 6.1.21 with twrp and this was the log:

Updating partition details ... Done
Full SElinux support
MTP Eneabled
Installing [rom 6.1.21 for cancro].zip
Checking for MD5 file...
Skipping MD5 Check,no MD5 file found
Mount: failed to mount [.../system...]
Device or resource busy
Target: xiaomi/cancro/cancro:6.0.1/MMB29M/6.21:user/release-keys

The phone got stuck here, so I decided to reboot.
When I reboted, it got stuck at MI logo, with no "powered by android" letters
I went recovery again and flashed but same.A lot of red messages said /system couldn't be mounted.
It said "no OS installed" before I pressed reboot and when I rebooted, again got stuck at MI logo. Now my phone is powered off.

I am going to sleep... Very sad...:'(

Again, sry for my english and SOS please...

Yeah i had the same error. But didnt boot myself. It failed to install and phone booted back to recovery.

My situation was that i installed TWRP recovery and CM13. I preferred MIUI so i thought to install it back.
Doawnloaded first this xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_5.12.17_v7_4.4.zip and flashed it. worked ok. Then 6.1.21_v7_6.0 and tried to flash it then this error appeared.

On hermes (redmi note 2 prime) ROM battery drains faster than on the last week's one.
I like the weather app improvements.

Reactions: volm92
Hi Guys,

first thanks a lot for your great work! I've flashed my Mi4 this weekend to Android 6 and it worked without any problems. That's really good work!

I saw now that there is finally the option to Encrypt the whole Phone. Guess now with the Single Partition it should also not lead to any Problems anymore. Has anyone made already experiences with this?
Second question on that topic would be: If the Phone is encrypted - are the weekly updates then still possible? Or does it need then any special trick / or everything need to be unencrypted?

Thanks already in advance for your help!

Greetings and a good start into the new Week.

I have just encrypted but now when I got to Settings > Additional> Privacy , it crashes.... any ideas?

Encryiption is not working very well;

-Phone crashes very often
-Does not let me go to Settings > Additional > Privacy
-Reboots when I try to uninstall an app

Since previous beta release, when I plug my headphones, default music app starts itself, (and also, this music app is not recognizing my music very well right now). How can I avoid this app from auto-starting when I plug my headphones?

When I updated the rom from 6.1.14 to 6.1.21 in mi MI4C google calendar sync stopped with sync error. I have to re-install the app. I noticed an elevated battery drain from "Android system" and "Android Operative system" compared to last rom.
Thank you

Reactions: edoro
yeah, just flash same rom over, don't wipe anything :)

Finally I did it and problem was solved :)

I have detected that the root problem with supersu binaries appears when I try to use lucky patcher app (root). When I reboot I have again root access.
Maybe it's because it isn't compatible with android M, because other root apps work ok.

Thank to u for help and to all this awesome EU community :)

Reactions: Marko94
For Redmi Note 2 Prime :

Did anyone notice that after a nights charging the phone to 100% it takes quite a long time for the battery to drop to 99%, but when you charge the phone with screen on, and you disconnect from the charger as soon as it changes it's status to 100%, the status almost immediately dropped to 99% when you start using it.......

So, it seems like there is some sort of over capacity in the battery perhaps?
This is so true, and i'm not sure why it's like that. And it's the same on all ROM's i've tried so far, miui stable, and dev, chinese or xiaomi.eu and all other unofficial ROM's. And i've tried a lot of them.

Like the phone doesn't connect battery % and voltage. Damn thing once died on me, and battery was 3.6 volts, but % dropped to 0 so phone switched off. I took battery out, put it back again, switched phone on, and it gave me 55 mins of SOT and % showed 2% all the time.

Two of my friends also say the same thing, leave the phone on charger all night and you'll have excellent battery life, recharge it during day, and it drains too fast. Even if you recharge it and disconnect charger at 100%, it will drain 10-15% within 10 minutes of use.

Don't know if it's battery problem, or it's got something to do with kernel, but it definately doesn't seem normal thing to me.

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 2 koristeći Tapatalk

Reactions: alfiogardenia
No big problems with this rom, works great on MI3W!
I only have some problems with Whatsapp like other people:
- I can't pair via QR code Whatsapp Web (it doesn't recognize the code).. I rebooted the phone 3-4 times but it doesn't change anything.
- I can't change profile picture
- I can't change conversations' wallpapers.

It only displays "No wallpaper" and clicking this, it removes the default one leaving a white blank wallpaper :(
Same thing with the profile picture, I can only remove it..

Btw, thanks for all the work you do for us!

I am having the same problem on MI4 after the update, i uninstall and re-install whatsapp but didn't work, reboot didn't help neither, plus i have huge battery drain from Android and android system and media server. hope there will be fix soon

Could somebody from the staff kindly explain what is your motivation of uploading STABLE roms?
I mean how often do you do that, do you work on any new stable released, maybe you have inside info which stable ROM is really STABLE, etc?

At the moment there are 7.1.5.0 available for LEO and 7.1.6.0 for HENNESY on en.muiu.com (maybe there are others ROM available as well for other devices which I'm not following).
Would you rebuild them or we have to wait for a new released bunch of ROMs MIUI 7.2 from Chinese?
Same questions here. Coupled with some serious problems regarding battery time on RN2 on 7.1 (which were not there on 7.0), can somehow stable firmware releases be prioritized?

Unless of course, as @Showman asks, you have some information due to which you avoid porting the latest stable...

Hi !
Anyone know how to hide the "Daily lockscreen" button on the lockscreen ?
Thanks !

1bcdca017009bc9f9c33c904d8e8d658.jpg

Envoyé de mon MI 4LTE en utilisant Tapatalk

I have a new Mi Note Pro
I downloaded the Chinese Dev Version & I enabled Root Access then Installed Flashify & Flashed MiRecovery_Leo
When I Downloaded 5.12.24 Rom & I tried to Update it says Signature Verification Failed Why ????
What Should I Do ???
I Tried to Flash Rom 6.1.7 Also it says Signature Verification Failed !!!
Help Please
Waiting your soonest reply,
Best Regards

Are you using custom recovery or with default one?
If not, you should install a custom recovery like TWRP for MiNote Pro and use it to install the ROM which you want.
The default recovery checks for MD5 Signature, which fails.

i noted that after some minutes of use or something i don't know the colors of the display of the phone became darker!!! only a little bit compared to same display when i boot up. After restart phone colors return normal and so on. Maybe a bug of the rom? i have redmi note 3 gray with tianma display.

Status
Not open for further replies.