MULTI 6.1.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
ciao .I installato MM di mi4w, tutto ok.
ma la radice non funziona anche se abilitato, mi dice non a rendere disponibile sul terminale.
Non ho fatto niente ma Reser fabbrica. qualcuno sa qualcosa al riguardo?
grazie

Last edited:
this is the second time i wipe my user/cache/delvik data. i restart dozen of times, and also reinstall the 6.1.21 rom (in progress)

no success :(

EDIT: finally! 3rd try and now works!

Last edited:
Redmi note 2 here. This last rom is just perfect! I was beginning to be disappointed whith the Bluetooth problem but this one solved it! The battery life is great too.
I can't thank enough to the developers.

Realy work??. I am back to 7.0.6.0, because i need this feature.

Can any one please just point me to a page that shows me how I can go from weekly/dev to stable, if possible?

I am currently on 6.1.21 - Mi4W.

Thanks!

Last rom is very good, battery life is ok and no bugs found. Thanks Dev's ! !
I have a small problem with TWRP 2.8.7.1. It starts as usual but the screen reacts after a couple of minutes. I have to keep the screen awake in the meantime.
Any suggestions?
Mi4C Dutch

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi-4c met Tapatalk

I have the same problem too. If you solve the problem, write the procedure. thank you
I tried to restart several times but not working.

I tried to uninstall and re-install Whatsapp, reboot the phone, wipe cache, re-install the whole rom wiping everything, but I can't solve the problem... I hope in a fix next week :)

Last rom is very good, battery life is ok and no bugs found. Thanks Dev's ! !
I have a small problem with TWRP 2.8.7.1. It starts as usual but the screen reacts after a couple of minutes. I have to keep the screen awake in the meantime.
Any suggestions?
Mi4C Dutch

Try reflash TWRP and flash newest one :)

I updated today to the latest version on hermes. What is that 4 dots on the upper right corner on lockscreen? I press it and doesn't do anything. Then display goes off and it it unresponsive till I long press power button to show me the power menu and it is responsive again.

TY,
Flashing new TWRP means I have to reinstall everything?
Where can I find the newest for mi4C?

No,just reflash twrp..no need to wipe anything..don't know where ,search on xda forum or miui forum

Status
Not open for further replies.