MULTI 6.1.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated today to the latest version on hermes. What is that 4 dots on the upper right corner on lockscreen? I press it and doesn't do anything. Then display goes off and it it unresponsive till I long press power button to show me the power menu and it is responsive again.

New feature as you can see in changelog:

"New - New version of daily lockscreen. Support viewing, sharing, and apply wallpapers on lockscreen (01-19)"

Basically you can enable daily lockscreen by tap on 4 dots

Reactions: itasoulas
I don't use Daily Lockscreen but my phone keep downloading some annoying/****** chinese magazine wallpapers. This morning I wake up and there was a handsome male chinese model on my lockscreen: well, this is pretty disturbing and it ruined my morning :D
You can to stop it in the next release @ingbrzy ?

Last rom is very good, battery life is ok and no bugs found. Thanks Dev's ! !
I have a small problem with TWRP 2.8.7.1. It starts as usual but the screen reacts after a couple of minutes. I have to keep the screen awake in the meantime.
Any suggestions?
Mi4C Dutch

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi-4c met Tapatalk
Excuse turns off the screen when you're TWRP after a few minutes?

Last rom is very good, battery life is ok and no bugs found. Thanks Dev's ! !
I have a small problem with TWRP 2.8.7.1. It starts as usual but the screen reacts after a couple of minutes. I have to keep the screen awake in the meantime.
Any suggestions?
Mi4C Dutch

In TWRP settings, you can choose the time to turn off the display. If I understand your message, trashes ... my answer

In TWRP settings, you can choose the time to turn off the display. If I understand your message, trashes ... my answer
Thanks for your reply but what I mean is that the TWRP start screen is there after pressing vol up and on/of switch but I have to wait several minutes before the touch screen accepts any command. In the meantime I have to touch the screen to keep the device awake for about 5 min.

New feature as you can see in changelog:
"New - New version of daily lockscreen. Support viewing, sharing, and apply wallpapers on lockscreen (01-19)"

Basically you can enable daily lockscreen by tap on 4 dots

Ok, thanks, I needed to switch from nova to system launcher in order to see if this works. Is there any chance to switch this feature off cause as I see 1 day is the maximum changing frequency.

Thanks for another great rom devs and community. Happy to be a member here!

Can I downgrade from 6.1.21 to previos doing simply wipe cache and dalvik and flash?!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V7 Hermes 6.1.21 EU

Thanks for your reply but what I mean is that the TWRP start screen is there after pressing vol up and on/of switch but I have to wait several minutes before the touch screen accepts any command. In the meantime I have to touch the screen to keep the device awake for about 5 min.

Ok, sorry. There must be a problem, long time

Ok, thanks, I needed to switch from nova to system launcher in order to see if this works. Is there any chance to switch this feature off cause as I see 1 day is the maximum changing frequency.

Thanks for another great rom devs and community. Happy to be a member here!

Just apply your own desired wallpaper manually and it will disable this feature...

Can anyone help please?

It is not so simple because you already have merged systems. First you need to unmerged system partitions to get able to downgrade to stable release. For unmerge systems use MiFlash and earlier release of china fastboot ROM for your device then install stable ROM with wipe all data

Reactions: cbrandon93
It is not so simple because you already have merged systems. First you need to unmerged system partitions to get able to downgrade to stable release. For unmerge systems use MiFlash and earlier release of china fastboot ROM for your device then install stable ROM with wipe all data
thanks!

Reactions: graw2
No need for that..With merged partition he was able to flash any rom which he want, miui kk or miui mm, or custom rom like cm13 etc..I tried on my MI3, no problems at all :)

It is new Marshmallow feature:

"Display/Brightness:
In Marshmallow display is more bright. Even at lower point of the slider you can see the content. Major point is this optimization doesn't consumes extra charge/power. Its really good optimization."

Please click here to find more details about "what's new in Marshmallow based MIUI7"

http://en.miui.com/thread-213606-1-1.html
Ok. I agree the brightness is more even at lower point, but the consumption is not equal, I have only 4.5 SOT with MM - 7 hours SOT with 4.4 kk and strange percentage in battery use. Hope it will be matter of improvements in next releases.
0a92b4d8c9ab9b70ead0a196d8513048.jpg
465de5dac67b04a9bd67109fc5c37272.jpg
7fc4df1525572b35a1b39ada384d8df3.jpg

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

No need for that..With merged partition he was able to flash any rom which he want, miui kk or miui mm, or custom rom like cm13 etc..I tried on my MI3, no problems at all :)
And what do I need to use? MiFlash? I'm sorry but I never did it, I only updated to newer dev roms for the past year :)

If you tested it I believe you, but in case of Mi2 I have merged system partitions too and I can not install any ROM that released for separated system partition layout. (Only with reparation system layout with Miflash + flash all script)

Anyway I am very curios about the result...

Last edited:
Reactions: Marko94
If you tested it I believe you, but in case of Mi2 I have merged system partitions too and I can not install any ROM that released for separated system partition layout
Hmm..Don't know from Mi2 but in case it same as mi3.. And merged partition is same as stock one but u can't use both partition (system1 and system2) ..are u tried with twrp flash other roms ? mi recovery doesn't work properly with merged one, like miflash.. For miflash u need edit flash.bat if u want back to stock partition ,for mi3 I mean.. So maybe I am wrong, maybe it is different for mi2 :D

And what do I need to use? MiFlash? I'm sorry but I never did it, I only updated to newer dev roms for the past year :)
No miflash..In my case , I am on TWRP and have merged partition for miui mm.. When I want change rom to miui kk or custom rom, in recovery I wipe all , then reboot to recovery again, install rom which I want, and that is it :) no problems ..with flashing non miui mm fastboot is little complicated , never tried that so I can't tell that xD :)

No miflash..In my case , I am on TWRP and have merged partition for miui mm.. When I want change rom to miui kk or custom rom, in recovery I wipe all , then reboot to recovery again, install rom which I want, and that is it :) no problems ..with flashing non miui mm fastboot is little complicated , never tried that so I can't tell that xD :)
Thank you! :) I will give it a try!

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.