MULTI 6.1.28/29/2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I need to upload the "official" Xiaomi ROM first? Why? I thought that as long as I stick with xiaomi.eu ROMs I won't be needing the "official" ones. Sorry if that sounds a bit stupid for you, I am just confused ;).

Why still no french language available ??? In the previous kitkat rom it was ! Are there any french people to put french language into the new rom ? Where are you gone french people ?
Is it hard work to do ? How does it works ?

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

So I need to upload the "official" Xiaomi ROM first? Why? I thought that as long as I stick with xiaomi.eu ROMs I won't be needing the "official" ones. Sorry if that sounds a bit stupid for you, I am just confused ;).
devROM by Xiaomi.eu - for recovery only
if you want to be upgrade by fastboot, follow http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/6-1-28-29-2-4.29731/page-32#post-273578 , but it will be not ROM by Xiaomi.eu (((
you have to change you ROM w/o firstly - dev or global

Hi, after updating my MI4W to MM whatsapp web has stopped working. I've read others entries reporting the same bug.

In order to verify that the problem concerns 6.0 i've made a downgrade to 4.4 and, voila, whatsapp web worked fine.

So the problem is 6.0 regarding whatsapp.

Enviado desde mi GT-N8000 mediante Tapatalk

Hi, after updating my MI4W to MM whatsapp web has stopped working. I've read others entries reporting the same bug.

In order to verify that the problem concerns 6.0 i've made a downgrade to 4.4 and, voila, whatsapp web worked fine.

So the problem is 6.0 regarding whatsapp.

Did you install MM from 5.12.11? Guide says install from 5.12.17 but I can only upgrade my Mi Note to 5.12.11

Did you install MM from 5.12.11? Guide says install from 5.12.17 but I can only upgrade my Mi Note to 5.12.11
I upgraded from 5.12.17 to merge the partitions. No problems at all. Everything was fine

Please, fix snapchat on mi4c!! He crashes after 5 seconds open it and I need to clean cache.

Thanks!

6.2.4 updated (mi3w)
Fixed issue with dropbox. Whatsapp web, also works
Thank you,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.