MULTI 6.1.28/29/2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
R57 said:
Hello good afternoon,
I'm a owner of a Mi2s (Aries) currently running your international version ( 5.11.12|Beta ). On the next week was release the warning should down here:
''5.11.19/20
Xiaomi Mi2/S users WARNING:
This week update will merge both system partitions to one for allow future updates due to low system partition size..
more info here http://en.miui.com/thread-185682-1-1.html''

My question is how should i do it ?
  • - From my currently running version (5.11.12) , can i update directly to this version without any wipe ?
  • (or i have to...)
  • - First update to 5.11.19/20 version, to merge partition and so on.... and then i update directly to this update ? (if yes! Will it erase my data?)
Graw2 said:

Have you already extended data partition? (5.4.24)
If you are not sure, first install terminal emulator, run df command and post screenshot here. Next step depends on the result...

Sorry mate (Graw2) i didn't saw it in time in the other topic i will post here the screenshot you ask me:
(thank you in advance)

Screenshot_2016-01-29.png

@ingbrzy
I've installed new update on Mi4C : wifi bug is still present (maybe you already know that). :(

In detail: from notification bar, I enable wifi, wifi seems connected BUT in real it's not (still in 3G-4G connection).

I stay available if you have any info how to solve this or if you need I perform some tests.

Reactions: RCurto
@ingbrzy
I've installed new update on Mi4C : wifi bug is still present (maybe you already know that). :(

In detail: from notification bar, I enable wifi, wifi seems connected BUT in real it's not (still in 3G-4G connection).

I stay available if you have any info how to solve this or if you need I perform some tests.
No issue for my Mi4c... Check your router settings...

~Tapatalk Mi4c~

Any chance of uploading the rom on another server?
The current link works pretty slow.

Thanks.

R57 said:
Hello good afternoon,
I'm a owner of a Mi2s (Aries) currently running your international version ( 5.11.12|Beta ). On the next week was release the warning should down here:
''5.11.19/20
Xiaomi Mi2/S users WARNING:
This week update will merge both system partitions to one for allow future updates due to low system partition size..
more info here http://en.miui.com/thread-185682-1-1.html''

My question is how should i do it ?
  • - From my currently running version (5.11.12) , can i update directly to this version without any wipe ?
  • (or i have to...)
  • - First update to 5.11.19/20 version, to merge partition and so on.... and then i update directly to this update ? (if yes! Will it erase my data?)
Graw2 said:

Have you already extended data partition? (5.4.24)
If you are not sure, first install terminal emulator, run df command and post screenshot here. Next step depends on the result...

Sorry mate (Graw2) i didn't saw it in time in the other topic i will post here the screenshot you ask me:
(thank you in advance)

View attachment 11301
Not extended yet

I wanna ask about Gapp Icons style. Did you fix their styles base on MIUI style?
I tried to install some higher version (than 5.10.3) but Gapp icons style don't match with MIUI Style

Status
Not open for further replies.