MULTI 6.1.28/29/2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the upgrade to Android 6.0 ( MI4 ) when listening to music through youtube app or more increase in the volume and over the sound is distorted

someone has the same problem ?
via earphones

Just for more clarity...
how are the correct steps?

Update (via app) my MiNote with 5.12.17_v7-4.4.zip, then reboot (or not?);
update a second time (also via app) with 5.12.17_v7-4.4.zip, then reboot;
update (via app) with 6.1.29_v7-6.0.zip, reboot and wait.

It's a correct way?
Yea.. Then factory reset..

~Tapatalk Mi4c~

Good battery drain again. Very thanks!

Mi4c Spanish. Weekly 6.1.28 from Xiaomi.eu

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-30-13-29-40_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-30-13-29-40_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    152.7 KB · Views: 347
  • Screenshot_2016-01-30-13-29-46_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-30-13-29-46_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 328
  • Screenshot_2016-01-30-13-29-52_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-30-13-29-52_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    63.6 KB · Views: 333
Hello, once i putthe mikey, it appears to select mikey or earphones, i select mikey. But once the mikey is in function, appears the earphones icon too, and the multimediasound does not fuction. It's like there,s not derivation of the music to the speaker. Otherway, the system sounds are reproduced well through the speakers when the mikey is inserted, i only have the problem with the multimedia sound
Maybe the problem is with the app translations, because i use one mikey app translated to the spanish. I tried to uninstall, and reinstall the translated app, and it does not install, but the original chinese app install well. I don't knoe if it works, because i don't understand chinese.

Mi4W with 6.1.28 losing Wifi when coming back from sleep. Showing Wifi symbol, but no connection. Then I need to disconnect wifi and reconnect again to establish I-net connection again. First Rom with this behavior.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Emic37 and Abhra
Someone could help me and confirm this bugs in Miui Official english forums so chinese MIUI developers will discuss it and maybe quickly fix them instead of worrying just for chinese apps? :)
Thanks guys, let's make this rom better...

Cleaner definition bug http://en.miui.com/thread-213106-1-1.html
Telegram notification bug http://en.miui.com/thread-172094-1-1.html
Blank screen Skype bug http://en.miui.com/thread-211719-1-1.html
Frontal camera flickering in Skype bug http://en.miui.com/thread-211718-1-1.html
Inbox not completely recognized by the system bug http://en.miui.com/thread-207203-1-1.html
Can't put names with space in battery profile bug http://en.miui.com/thread-188712-1-1.html

Reactions: the_maker
its just me or we lost the ability to have a lockscreen backgroud different then the lockscreen style on the themes? i cant seem to be able to change the lockscreen background (yes i clean cache and use personalize :p)

My Note 2 after reboot the screen is not pure white. Shade like white/green. How to recalibrate?

Is it possible to downgrade from 6.1.28 to 6.1.21 ? (Mi4c)

Already got the zip for 6.1.21 but I'm not sure if it is safe to flash.

Updated to new room. Thanks for the fantastic work!!

Do you guys have the "black light" problem when wakeing the device from sleep mode?
I've to press multiple time the power button until i have the lock screen... My device is the redmi 2 (HM2014813). It happens randomly.. so not sure what can be the cause... (i try flush the cache,.. nothing repairs this issue..)

The bug is reported in the official forum: http://en.miui.com/thread-116323-1-1.html , but marked as fixed... and it seams that is a bug on the miui and not for a particular device...

Updated to new room. Thanks for the fantastic work!!

Do you guys have the "black light" problem when wakeing the device from sleep mode?
I've to press multiple time the power button until i have the lock screen... My device is the redmi 2 (HM2014813). It happens randomly.. so not sure what can be the cause... (i try flush the cache,.. nothing repairs this issue..)

The bug is reported in the official forum: http://en.miui.com/thread-116323-1-1.html , but marked as fixed... and it seams that is a bug on the miui and not for a particular device...
I have a redmi 2 with xiaomi.eu 6.1.28 rom and everything work perfect. maybe you have a power button problem or cover that interrupt power button function?

[quote = "ingbrzy, poste: 272 521, membre: 55523"] Oui .. Puis réinitialisation d'usine ..

~ Tapatalk mi4c ~ [/ quote]

Salut

Pourquoi faire deux fois la mise à jour MiNote 5.12.17_v7-4.4.zip, je l'ai fait une fois et je suis sous Android version 6 6.1.29_v7-6.0.

I have a redmi 2 with xiaomi.eu 6.1.28 rom and everything work perfect. maybe you have a power button problem or cover that interrupt power button function?

Thanks for the feedback.

no, no cover. As for the button problem it is strange.. because it changes the device state... it turns on a black light... instead of the lock screen as normally.
It could be some issue on the configuration or probably some other hardware malfunction...

I've pin code to unlock the device and use the default theme...

With the upgrade to Android 6.0 ( MI4 ) when listening to music through youtube app or more increase in the volume and over the sound is distorted

someone has the same problem ?
via earphones

Yes I also noticed that. Audio processing is very poor on 6.0. Mi3 here.

I have your same problem on Mi3, but i have a Twrp Recovery.

It just looks like it's not updating (some mount error message). But if you wait long enough the update applies.

Last edited:
All looks OK on Hermes. No bugs so far. Battery looks better than last ROM. About 1% drain every 3 minutes, medium brightness. I got about the same with 5.12.24, witch was the best ROM, battery wise.
Good work xiaomi.eu! Thank you for all your effort!
My RN 2 consumes a little less battery.

Hello all,

I am completely new to the Xiaomi community but I bought my first Xiaomi phone yesterday and want to install the ROM from this thread on it. I bought the Xiaomi Mi 4c in China (currently living in Shanghai) and I now would love to have all my Google Apps on it :) I have some questions:

1. is there a good tutorial which shows how to flash the ROM to my phone? I know the post on the top of this thread says to install the "libra ROM" using TWRP, Flashify or ADB, but if I follow these links there is no where a tutorial which exact steps to take to flash the ROM onto the device.
2. Do I need to ROOT the device to be able to flash this ROM? If yes, is there a good tutorial for this somewhere online for an Mi 4c?
3. what is the difference between the "Download Weekly" and the "Download Stable"? For me I suppose I just need the stable right?

Thanks a lot :)

BTW: I love the phone already, it has a real good feel and looks great. Also very fast and good pictures.

Hello mates!

I have an issue with a couple of units of MI4W sometimes when i change wifi to data, data doesnt connect and i only can to put in flight mode and when switch off flight mode i can connect with data.

Good job developers!

O
Wow. You have any mod or something? I don't reach that stats...

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

I haven't used it much, just some news reading and email checking, a little browsing, but nevertheless I am very happy with the results.

When I run camera, GPS etc, then it's going faster.......

Anyway, if I'm happy with the current rom, is there other reasons to update?

Reactions: Stefano131270
Status
Not open for further replies.