MULTI 6.1.28/29/2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also having random issues with the touchscreen.
The top and the bottom sometimes are not sensitive.
Anybody else?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hello!

Does cancro got new build? I see the upload date is 29th now on AFH. Should I "upgrade" from earlier build, which is also 6.1.28?

Hello!

Does cancro got new build? I see the upload date is 29th now on AFH. Should I "upgrade" from earlier build, which is also 6.1.28?
Maybe, I've donwloaded this "new" biuld and MD5 and size are different
Old: 9FF6356C841718FDCF5E0157EBBA3B18 574.483.918 b
New: D2B4FF4BC623564EDFCC9D3F2778BADC 573.066.508 b

I always verify MD5 after download and before update my phone.

Reactions: dirkzelf
I'm curious. What is the issue with Leo and Wifi? Is it related to the locked bootloader?

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

Can't download, can't load previews. Can't do anything, in conclusion.

Plus, with miui browser i can't search directly from address bar (nothing happens).

Plus, can't disable miui daily lockscreen.

Any ideas?

Edit:
Browser issue solved setting google as default search engine. For some reason after update no search engine was set.
Have you tried to wipe cache

Can't download, can't load previews. Can't do anything, in conclusion.

Plus, with miui browser i can't search directly from address bar (nothing happens).

Plus, can't disable miui daily lockscreen.

Any ideas?

Edit:
Browser issue solved setting google as default search engine. For some reason after update no search engine was set.
Do you mean this?

711cdd0be1df59bd9e4b41801fb866af.jpg

I suggest you to wipe cache and dalvik!
Let me know..

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V7 Hermes 6.1.29 EU

Reactions: Stefano131270
Thank you for your replies, guys,

I wipe cache after every flash, and i have also cleared theme app data.

04c32fa772dc82a779dd1165c68056e8.jpg

For the touch issue, yes only with this rom. It haopens sometimes, dunno why. If happens again i will provide a screen of a touch tester

Hola Hector,

El problema no se encuentra en MIUI. El problema es de la app Madrid Metro/Bus/cercanias.
Desinstala la app y veras como te deja hacer la copia de seguridad. Esta app arrastra este problema desde hace mucho tiempo.

un saludo
He visto que haciendo la copia de seguridad de manera manual, se pueden seleccionar las aplicaciones de las que quieres hacer la copia. Por ahora he tenido que desmarcar 4 aplicaciones: "Madrid Metro Bus Cercanias", "la Caixa", "GTA: SA", "flow free: bridges" algo deben tener estas aplicaciones en común para que se bloquee la app, si hicieran algo tan sencillo como saltar una aplicación sin en X tiempo no se ha podido realizar la copia, podría realizar copias automáticas aún sabiendo que algunas no se están copiando...
I've seen that making a manual backup, I can select which apps do I want to copy. Right now I must uncheck 4 apps "Madrid Metro Bus Cercanias", "la Caixa", "GTA: SA", "flow free: bridges" these apps must have something in common to make the backup app to get stuck. If they do something like skipping an app if it couldn't be copied in X time, at least, I could perform automatic backups

Hi, I am new in this forum. A friend of me has a Xiaomi Redmi 2A 4G LTE (2Gb ROM, 16GbRAM). He wants to upgrade the ROM. I use (and love) the ROM of this thread. Have you developed the ROM for Redmi2A? I am not sure of the name: I found "taurus". Thanks a lot

Hi!
I just updated my cancro to the latest ROM (6.1.28 Multi), however there is no Hungarian language in it. Is this a bug or feature? :)

Reactions: graw2
If they do something like skipping an app if it couldn't be copied in X time, at least, I could perform automatic backups
And also the reverse would be nice:
To skip a restore if it couldn't be restored in X time.

I'm saying this because a few days ago I've wiped and had to restore from miui online backup... What a nightmare!
- Restore would fall into a kind of sleep mode if the phone wasn't active;
- Some apps being in the process of being restored never reached the end, and started again from the beginning (had to delete the icon to skip those restores, in order for the process to continue). Turns out it happened with the larger apps.

Enviado do meu 2014813 através de Tapatalk

Reactions: hector_yo
Hi, I am new in this forum. A friend of me has a Xiaomi Redmi 2A 4G LTE (2Gb ROM, 16GbRAM). He wants to upgrade the ROM. I use (and love) the ROM of this thread. Have you developed the ROM for Redmi2A? I am not sure of the name: I found "taurus". Thanks a lot
I'm a bit lost with all the variations and local names of the Redmi 2... But isn't the Redmi 2A the "cheapest" version, with only 1Gb ram, 8Gb rom?

I thought only the Pro or Enhanced had 2/16Gb...

Anyway, better to remove the battery of the phone and read the label...
- 2014811 (1/8Gb);
- 2014813 (2/16Gb).
Those are the versions of it for which they make translated ROMs, here.

Enviado do meu 2014813 através de Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.