MULTI 6.1.28/29/2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
App dropbox not work.

Inviato dal mio MI NOTE LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

I thought it was Dropbox fault. In fact also the Dropbox plugin of ES File Explorer doesn't work anymore. Maybe will be fixed next week?
Also, root permission doesn't work anymore on Mi Note.

Pensavo fosse colpa di dropbox dato che non funziona nemmeno tramite ES File Explorer. Spero venga sistemato per la prossima settimana.
Anche il root non funziona più su Mi Note.

Reactions: sunvit
About the theme problem on RN2... I was over at Xda forum, and user thetrukos suggested this: "Rename MIUI folder to MIUI. ( with dot) save and reboot." It works for me.

I thought it was Dropbox fault. In fact also the Dropbox plugin of ES File Explorer doesn't work anymore. Maybe will be fixed next week?
Also, root permission doesn't work anymore on Mi Note.

Pensavo fosse colpa di dropbox dato che non funziona nemmeno tramite ES File Explorer. Spero venga sistemato per la prossima settimana.
Anche il root non funziona più su Mi Note.
Idem in my mi note lte

Inviato dal mio MI NOTE LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

What is the correct process to update Virgo please?
I'm currently on 5.12.11 and updater says no updates available?

Many Thanks..

I don't think i use root for anything at the moment anyway.... are we expecting a root version anytime soon?

Hi,

How does one update a from an older stable xiaomi.eu rom to a newer stable xiaomi.eu ROM? Does the updater app work? I would like to update without loosing my apps and data

thanks

BUGS on MI NOTE (Virgo) 64GB ---- Weekly VIRGO 6.1.28/29

- Dropbox does not work. Cant login.

- WIFI becomes unresponsive after some time with phone idle. I need to disable and enable it.

- Comes unrooted. (Security>Permissions> Root Permissions) does not show any of the apps that need root. I need to install SuperSU via recovery. TWRP launched via ADB, not installed on the phone, since installing custom recoveries seem to break MM installations.

Just asking, French translation isn't available for the Mi note on Android 6.0 6.1.29 ?
Is there any solution, i don't find it unless recompile img with french translation ^^.

Thanks for your work and weekly greats updates

BUGS on MI NOTE (Virgo) 64GB ---- Weekly VIRGO 6.1.28/29

- Dropbox does not work. Cant login.

- WIFI becomes unresponsive after some time with phone idle. I need to disable and enable it.

- Comes unrooted. (Security>Permissions> Root Permissions) does not show any of the apps that need root. I need to install SuperSU via recovery. TWRP launched via ADB, not installed on the phone, since installing custom recoveries seem to break MM installations.
Same for Cancro.

Gesendet von meinem MI 4W mit Tapatalk

Can someone please check if the following bugs are present on Mi 4c:

- Viber contacts do not appear
- phantom alarm, alarm which is not set for the current day appear as 00:00 in any of the clock widgets, including stock and 3rd party ones

- time on 3rd party widgets will freeze after phone was not used for some time, some outdated time will be shown

Note: currently I use Google launcher and have 6.1.21 weekly.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Dropbox, problem to login in MI4... No connect :(

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk

So I updated to the latest version Virgo 6.1.29 and after findings a few bugs, restarted, all good now and it is still rooted!. Only issue is firefox is in chinese and Cloudmail needs reconfigured! All good!

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

On Redmi1 2013023, when wake up my phone after (long) inactivity, appear several pop up error (systemui, and other process stopped) that force me to reboot. No wipe cache or full wipe fix the problem. :(
Downgraded to 6.1.7 and for now it seems OK.

yeah, ofc it will wipe everything from your phone including internal storage as well. If you want to install further updates it is unavoidable.

In my case the most important data such as contacts, calendar, photos all synced with google. To get back these data I just need to logged in to google account on newly installed clean system.
Anyway you can use MIUI local backup&restore or MiCloud backup device, but as I know MiCloud method can't backup data for apps

All done as you told and backup done with Titanium Backup =P
All went good.
Thank you very much =)

Reactions: graw2
Status
Not open for further replies.