MULTI 6.1.28/29/2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it possible? I tried several 6.1.29 install processes, with and without wipe, but root doesn't work. Please check if any app can do root operations.

Virgo bug report since now:
- root permission not working
- dropbox app login problem
- whatsapp unable to set chat wallpaper
- battery consumption stats don't reset with reboot

I can confirm the root is still working, I just perform Titanium Backup tasks and it worked. I'm not sure how this happened....!??
I confirm dropbox issues
Whatsapp wallpaper hasn't changed for me since I haven't wipe the device so cannot confirm.
What do you mean by battery consumption?

So far this build is great!.

When you clean up memory (RAM) you cleaned Swiftkey too. Lock Swiftkey app in memory, or set it in autostart app or both...
Wrong. SwiftKey is not started at boot.
Check security center, permissions, autostart and make SwiftKey bootable.
uploadfromtaptalk1454319065390.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Since my last posting a lot of owners with Mi 4c posted something but nobody cared enough to check if bugs that I reported are present in theirs ROMs. Are we going to help each other or not?

I can confirm the root is still working, I just perform Titanium Backup tasks and it worked. I'm not sure how this happened....!??
I confirm dropbox issues
Whatsapp wallpaper hasn't changed for me since I haven't wipe the device so cannot confirm.
What do you mean by battery consumption?

So far this build is great!.

Another bug, changing the contrast send you back to the home screen...!

I hope to understand

CHANGELOG

No Changelog this week.. (Chinese functions only)

Xiaomi Mi3/4
- Fixed daily wallpaper FC (removed)
- Fixed gesture lock FC
- Added Screen off 6.0 effect

1) MiNote PRO suspended due to Wi-Fi issue
2) MIUI 7 China Developer ROM 6.1.29 for Redmi Note 2 and Redmi Note 3 delayed.
3) MIUI 7 China Developer ROM 6.1.29 for Mi Note delayed

3 Rom ??? Why why ??

Hello

What does the icon on the top right side of the lock screen do?
Redmi Note 2

Thank you

Attachments

• REDMI NOTE 2 LOCK SCREEN.pdf
    226.2 KB · Views: 197
press it ? :) it's for daily lock screen wallpaper. btw how does one turn this off ??? i see only WLAN option, and time interval settings. where is the off button ?

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

iI updated my "Redmi Note 2 " to "6.1.29"... now my devbice lags like hell! I rolled back to "6.1.21" (btw OTA isnt working) i hope xiaomi will fix it soon. :)

Hello, excuse my English school, I updated my phone with the Roma Forum successfully, this time with my E3 have the telfono stuck in fastboot! hoinstallato 5/12/17 via the Updater on the stable 7, then restarted the phone I installed still 5/12/17 via Updater, then went to see if they are still serano two partitions from recovery and saw that there were still two possible boot partition I then selected the two portizione and telfono has restarted the fastboot jamming, how can I fix? thanks in advance Regards Riccardo

press it ? :) it's for daily lock screen wallpaper. btw how does one turn this off ??? i see only WLAN option, and time interval settings. where is the off button ?

Yes but when i press it it blocks me for using the phone.

Hm, I think it is a known bug, search the forums. It is working for me, Mi4c 6.1.21 weekly

Status
Not open for further replies.