MULTI 6.1.28/29/2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
same here, for this reason I would like to go back to stable version.. but I am not able :(

having just received the unlock bootloader permission, which i have posted about on the forum already, i was in the position of having an almost non-functioning phone. i have managed to sort it out using a backup i had. i am on official rom miui_MI4c_5.12.31_5d6537a0b8_5.1.zip. i would like to update but am unsure as to how to go from an official to an unofficial rom. do i use TWRP to achieve this or go via the phones updater? how do i stop official updates getting on the phone now? will any official rom now re-lock the bootloader?

tnx for any help

is anyone able to answer my questions, please?

Reactions: Sinja
same here, for this reason I would like to go back to stable version.. but I am not able :(
Hi,
Make sure it is well disk partition.
To come back, development, and stable. I think that making clean installation, recovery.I'm not sure.
Better help guide someone more experienced.
Sorry for my bad English, I hope you understand me

Last edited:
Hello everyone.I m new here and i want to ask you if you know.I always update my RN2 WITH OTA from updater.ROM says "miui_hermes_mam_global_6.1.21_.............zip.midownload.This is the same with xiaomi eu?because i want to update manually.Thanks

Hello everyone.I m new here and i want to ask you if you know.I always update my RN2 WITH OTA from updater.ROM says "miui_hermes_mam_global_6.1.21_.............zip.midownload.This is the same with xiaomi eu?thanks in advance!
Yea it's our ROM...

~Tapatalk Mi4c~

There is some sound distortion when is Mi Sound Enhancer on and when you choose Mi Piston 2 in options. Distortion is present only when u choose Piston 2, not on other headphones. I have Mi3 and this bug was on 6.1.11 too.

A newer bug: since the update to 6.1.28/29 on Mi Note, SMS automatically send from SIM 2, despite defaults being set to SIM 1 in settings.

Hi, in my Mi3w, it does not work the whatapp Web application.
(xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro 6.1.28.)
Regards

I just got a Note2 for women ... Impressive how it works! I would say that is somewhat faster than the Mi4c...eu 6.1.29 installed. With a little luck win today in bed ... hahaha!

Thanks to .eu for this amazing roms! ;)
iron_minion___speed_of_light_by_croatian_crusader-d96yqww.jpg

adb backup -apk -shared -all -f backupironrom20160203.ab

1.Slow motion camera is better on kitkat based miui
2. No safely remove uab otg in the notifications like in kitkat
3. Battery consumption is better on kitkat based roms

Are mi4 capable of recording in 60fps?

Sent from my MI 4LTE

xiaomi.eu_multi_aries_V7.1.1.0.LXACNCK_v7-5.0.zip is not working for my mi2... anyone else?

updater -> error
recovery -> failed

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
I'm afraid to install next rom will be released! This works too well.. I afraid that the next rom will be worst!
Someone has the same problem?

Ahaha psychological problem.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V7 Hermes 6.1.29 EU

I'm afraid to install next rom will be released! This works too well.. I afraid that the next rom will be worst!
Someone has the same problem?

Ahaha psychological problem.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V7 Hermes 6.1.29 EU
I feel you, buddy

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: delboy and volm92
Status
Not open for further replies.