MULTI 6.1.28/29/2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
New release of Greenify (I think it's 2.8.1 right now) seems to not be working with the latest cancro ROM w/o root. When I press "Hibernate" in the app, the screen just keeps flashing in the loop and apps still remain in the memory. The app have admin rights and automation enabled as suggested.

Can you guys confirm, please? Maybe the issue is only on my side.
Hi Dude I. Suggest you to disinstall it. Greenify not resolve problems with apps running in background. You can solve this with 360 security and Security app.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Is there any one who tried BMW connected drive?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi-4c met Tapatalk

Yes, I did with my Mi4W, but no chance to connect with. Worked with 4.4, but not with 6.0, also not with actual software in car.

Bluetooth connection can be made and audio streaming possible with bad behavior.

Btw: Samsung Edge with 6.0 is working properly. Tried a friends phone.

Reactions: MatrixLinux
Yes, I did with my Mi4W, but no chance to connect with. Worked with 4.4, but not with 6.0, also not with actual software in car.

Bluetooth connection can be made and audio streaming possible with bad behavior.

Hm, same here, Samsung was ok, Mi4C and MI2 dont work, no connection, bluetooth is ok

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi-4c met Tapatalk

Hi dude have you check up smartlocks options ?

Reactions: Stefano131270
Thank you but i was looking for miui v5 not 6 if you have 5 i would appreciate it. Thanks.
Oh yes, it's wrong version, as file name says. I just checked from Wikipedia that last v5 beta was 4.12.5, but it must be for some other device. I don't have any v5 versions available.

Reactions: Daxlox
can you please let me know the process to go back to a stable version...flashing the .zip from the app updater give me an error :-((
rename to update.zip and place in root directory, go to recovery, Wipe cache, wipe user data, and instala zip

Hi Guys I'm from a RN2, Hoping to write in the right place.. I'm looking for a release with a good battery life. I know that this is the perfect dream for everyone but when I bought the phone battery life was perfect (something like 4.30 hrs sot with mixed use just don't ask me what rom was in cause I didn't checked) but then I started to try every single weekly and every stable rom from this site but I never found something like that. Waiting for this week release I decided to ask you,
Thanks a lot

Virgo (Mi Note) after update to 6.1.29. I can't sign in Dropbox via app.

9f3e0b4d7dada66ad815af486b7531f6.jpg

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

Hi, I have here a New Redmi note 2 prime with I think not official MIUI6 Version (66.77.33.00 LHMCNCH).

I will install the last weekly version. How is the update path. What ZIP files must I download to install the lasted Version with the updater. Big thanks for help.

Hi, I have here a New Redmi note 2 prime with I think not official MIUI6 Version (66.77.33.00 LHMCNCH).

I will install the last weekly version. How is the update path. What ZIP files must I download to install the lasted Version with the updater. Big thanks for help.
Hello DUDE, here you can find the version for your phone (Hermes) https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24391638059058623, you want to install TWRP?

Status
Not open for further replies.